Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Nov 5 to Nov 11

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2012, 08:49 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everybody had a great weekend. Carolyn hope you and Kira are both over your colds.

This morning I did a 50 minute workout call the Asylum!! It was really hard. I bought the set of these workouts last week and did my first one this morning. It was the X-trainer. Very hard but still lots of fun.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch is chicken salad sandwich with some wedding soup that I made yesterday and for dinner we are having grilled porkchops with green beans.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 5th, 2012, 09:53 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
"Asylum" sounds hard. I'm still super jealous of your ability to get in 50 minute workouts!

I had hockey games on both Sat and Sun nights. We lost the first one and tied the second, but they were still fun.

Today Kira and I are going to take her new-to-us BOB stroller for a walk near the local reservoir. It's supposed to be hot today but I think we can get a couple of miles in before it turns too warm.
November 6th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Carolyn your hockey games sound like fun even if you didn't win. Playing a team sport like that is so much fun. I used to play in a basketball league but it just got too hard time wise with everything else we had going on so I quit playing.

I love your new to you BOB Stroller by the way. Looks like Kira liked it also..lol.

Today I did another Asylum workout called Strength. It was pretty hard then I started a workout called the Ab Shredder. I didn't have time to finish the ab workout so maybe tonight I'll find time.

for breakfast we had omelets with mushrooms, ham and cheese, lunch is soup with egg salad sandwich and for dinner we are having chicken chili!!

November 7th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Today I did Asylum Speed and Agility. Really hard but alot of fun. I also did a little bit of horizontal conditioning.

For breakfast we had eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch is egg salad sandwich and chicken chili and for dinner we are having beans and chicken.

November 7th, 2012, 08:17 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday was a rest day for me (my "day off", so I went on a motorcycle ride). Today we're doing Stroller Strides...a day earlier than usual since we have out of town guests arriving tonight.
November 8th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Carolyn have fun with your out of town guests!! I'm sure they will enjoy Kira.

Today I did a 50 minute circuit workout. I took a break from Asylum! Tonight I'm going to try to fit in some abs.

Breakfast was omelets with ham and cheese, and for lunch we are going to a seminar and they are having a Thanksgiving dinner, so I'm excited about turkey and dressing. Not exactly a diet meal but it will still be so good!! And for dinner we are having pork tenderloin with carrots and rice.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search