Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Dec 10 to Dec 16

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By muffin300
  • 1 Post By muffin300

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2012, 11:17 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Carolyn hope you had a great weekend and hope both you and Kira are over your colds.

DH left for Japan this morning and won't be back until Saturday so I don't know how many workouts I'll get in this week.

This morning I did get up and do a cardio workout called Intensity. Lots of fun.

I'm making a big pot of chili for dinner tonight and I'll probably eat on left overs most of the week. It's just too hard to cook much and take care of both kids.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 10th, 2012, 02:15 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!!! Keep us posted how it goes being a single parent.

Kira and I are both doing well. I played in a hockey game last night (we won, hooray!) and I did Stroller Strides this morning. I'm thinking of starting to go twice a week in the new year.
December 10th, 2012, 09:53 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did nothing today....or for a long time. but this week I will begin! tomorrow
melissalaw likes this.

December 11th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Good Luck Jill!! Let us know if you get started.

Carolyn glad you won your hockey game and really glad that both you and Kira are doing good.

Last night was hard. Being a single parent would be very difficult. We did okay and I got both kids in bed by 9:00 which a bit later than normal. I had just gotten to sleep when Jacob starts throwing up. He had some sweet potatoes for dinner and he threw them up everywhere. It was a mess to clean up. I finally got him cleaned up and back to bed. I'm still not sure why he got sick. I'm wondering if he just overate because after that he ate a few hours later and then again at 5:00 with no problems. I just called daycare and they say he is acting fine today, so I really don't know.

Since Jacob got up at 5:00 am. I was able to feed him and then get in a workout. I took him to my workout room with me and he played on the floor while I worked out. I did a 50 minute circuit workout.

Hopefully tonight will be less eventful than last night..lol. I'll let you know.

December 13th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I have done nothing for the past two days. Just too exhausted working all day and then going home and taking care of both kids without DH. And on top of everything else my burglar alarm goes off in the middle of the night last night and scares the crap out of me. come to find out my stupid dog had knock a Christmas ornament off the tree and broke it which caused the burglar alarm to think that someone had broken a window and was breaking in, so I didn't get much sleep last night.

Maybe tomorrow morning I'll do better or maybe I'll wait until next week when DH is home to help..lol.

December 15th, 2012, 07:41 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ok I didn't get started right away. but finally today I did an arms, legs, and ab Pilates workout. I also ate a twix, a bag of rolos, and some nerds.....but at least I did something right?.
melissalaw likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search