Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies March 4 to March 10

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2013, 07:46 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So last week I was a big slacker but I'm going to try to make up for it this week. Having sick kids definitely puts a damper on your workouts..lol.

This morning I got up and did a new workout I got called DreamBody. It was probably the most difficult workout I've ever done but it was fun. Here is a link if you want to check it out.
Fusion Fitness Dream Body DVD

Tonight we are having sloppy joes. I know not that healthy but really good and I'm hoping that Jackson will be up for eating so I want to make him something that he likes.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 4th, 2013, 08:16 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That looks really fun! I love workout DVDs. I'm still jealous that Jacob naps enough for you to get an hour long workout in.

I had a hockey game last night; I didn't play very well but the game was fun and I got a lot of cardio in, so that's important!

Today is Stroller Strides.
March 5th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Glad you had fun playing hockey. I've never played but it does look fun.

Now Jacob is pulling at his ear so I'm wondering if he has an ear infection. I guess if he keeps it up we will be going back to the dr. I am ready for the weather to warm up. Seems like everybody gets sick less when the weather is warm.

This morning I did a 45 minute cardio workout with tabatas plus just a little bit of horizontal conditioning. Somedays Jacob doesn't sleep for my entire workout but I can put him in the floor and he will play while I workout or sometimes he will cry and I have to stop my workout. lol.

March 5th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Today is a rest day here. My glutes are really sore.
March 6th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Rest day here. DH now has the darn virus that both of my boys have had so last night he kept me up half the night with his darn snoring. We don't have a guest bedroom so I really didn't have a choice but to sleep in the darn bed with him. I considered going and sleeping with Jackson but wasn't sure how much sleep I would get with a 3 year either. Hopefully tonight DH won't snore that much.

March 7th, 2013, 05:56 AM
I did another dreambody workout this morning. These workouts are really tough. My legs are already sore so I may really be feeling it tomorrow.

Tonight we are having some left over beef and barley soup that I made on Sunday. My favorite night of the week, left over night!!

March 7th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Did you finally get some sleep? I hate it when my hubby snores!

Stroller Strides today!
March 7th, 2013, 08:58 AM
yes i did get some sleep last night. DH woke me up once with his snoring but since he was feeling better I didn't feel bad about waking him up. Normally if he will just change positions he will quit snoring so I woke him up and he rolled over and the snoring stopped. And both kids slept through the night last night so we had a really good night last night!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search