Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies March 11 to March 17

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2013, 07:47 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you had a good weekend! Carolyn did you have an hockey games this weekend? How did they go?

This morning I got up and did a 50 minute circuit workout and some abs. I feel like AF is coming again which stinks because I just had it. I guess with the breastfeeding my cycles are all screwed up. Hopefully this one won't be as bad as last time and the cramps won't prevent me from working out.

Tonight I'm trying a new recipe, Salisbury Steak, it's made with lean hamburger meat so we shall see if it's any good. DH has put on some weight since his physical last year and wants to lose some weight so I'm trying to cook even healthier than we normally eat to help him lose weight.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 11th, 2013, 08:04 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I accidentally scheduled myself a makeshift hockey tournament this weekend -- games on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, AND Tuesday!

Saturday's game was a last-minute rescheduled game with my usual women's league team. Our team lost 3-2 but I had a nice goal.

Sunday morning, I subbed for a friend's women's league team. I love the Sunday morning games -- I'm wide awake and happy at 10:45am, whereas the evening games can get hard for me. I did great in this game; two goals and an assist...and I got a penalty. I almost NEVER get penalties (I'm such an angel). But someone tripped me and as I was falling, my stick hit her head. So I got called for a high stick. I thought this was ridiculous, but oh well. We won the game, 5-3.

Tonight, hubby and I have our first game in the mixed-level co-ed league that we joined (weekly "date night" at the rink! ).

Tomorrow, my usual women's league team plays again.

My legs are already sore so I think by Wednesday I'll have to amputate.
March 11th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Wow I bet you will really be sore after 4 days of games in a row. the mixed level co-ed league sounds like alot of fun. Something nice for you and hubby to do. We've been trying to schedule a date for just us atleast once a month.

good luck tonight!!

March 12th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Carolyn, hope your game went good last night and I'm sure you and DH had alot of fun.

This morning I did a new workout called Tabata and Toning. It was hard but alot of fun.

Tonight I am trying another new recipe, Sweet Mustard Salmon.

March 12th, 2013, 08:20 AM
The game was fun last night! It's a great group of people; good mix of skills and good personalities. Hubby got the game-winning goal!

One more game tonight (with my women's league team again) and then I have a couple of days of rest. Whew.

Tabata and Toning sounds hard! I hate Tabata days at Stroller Strides.
melissalaw likes this.
March 13th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Carolyn bet you take a rest day today!! you've had a busy few days playing hockey.

I took a rest day today. My arms are really sore from that tabata workout yesterday so I just wasn't up for working out.

Has Kira's diaper rash gotten any better? What about her sleeping, is she still going to bed easy. jacob is finally sleeping through the night and it has been so nice.

March 13th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Yayayayayay rest day today!

The diaper rash is getting better, but that's happened before and then it flares right back up. So I'm not convinced it's going away yet...

Sleeping is still great, thank goodness. I'll update my posts on the above.

Go Jacob with the sleeping!!
March 14th, 2013, 07:43 AM
So glad that the sleeping is still going great. That makes for a happy momma. And hopefully the diaper rash will go away and stay away. That stuff is so hard to get rid of once they get it.

Today I did a total body weight workout and tonight is left over night. My favorite night of the week..lol.

March 14th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Leftovers here tonight, too! Yum.

Going back to Stroller Strides today. I still have a slightly pulled left quad/groin (right where the two meet) so I won't be pushing too hard.
March 15th, 2013, 09:20 AM
This morning was a 50 minute circuit workout plus some abs.

Tonight we are grilling steaks. Can't wait.

hope your Quad is feeling better today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search