Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies April 6 to April 7

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 07:37 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I think everybody in our family is finally over the stomach bug and Jacob never did get it. Although he has another sinus infection. He's on antibiotic and seems to be getting better.

this morning I did a 55 minute circuit workout and tonight maybe some abs if I can get everybody in bed at a decent time..lol.

For dinner tonight we are having Honey Bourbon Salmon and green beans. I make the green beans for Jacob he loves them.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 1st, 2013, 08:04 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you're all feeling better! Poor Jacob and another sinus infection! That stinks.

I had hockey Saturday night, last night, and another game tonight. It's getting a little too much, even for me.
April 2nd, 2013, 06:16 AM
My computer is going nuts today. I posted a response to this a few minutes ago and now it's gone.lol.

Sinus infections stink. I swear everytime Jacob's allergies start up he ends up with a sinus infection.

It does sound like you guys play alot of hockey. when is your season over? Does Kira like watching you guys play?

This morning was a 45 minute workout called tabata and toning. One of my favorites but really hard. I also did 10 minutes of horizontal conditioning.

tonight we are trying a new recipe. it's grilled chicken and you baste it with apple butter. I hope it's good.

April 2nd, 2013, 09:11 AM
Hockey is never over. The seasons are one after another.

My co-ed team seasons are from February until August (and then another season from August until February), so that season just started.

My women's league seasons are from September until March (and then another season from April to August). I just had my last game with the women's league for the season -- now there are two weeks of evaluations for the people who want to try out for a new division. Then new teams are drafted in mid-April and games start again right away.

Kira LOVES watching. She cheers and waves her arms around and yells.
April 3rd, 2013, 05:22 AM
Wow your right Hockey season is never over. Are you going to teach Kira how to play hockey when she's older?

This morning I did a 30 minute HIIT cardio workout plus 25 minutes of weights.

Tonight we are having buttermilk chicken. One of my favorites!!

April 3rd, 2013, 07:36 AM
Yep, she'll be on the ice as soon as she can (kiddie skate while holding onto big overturned buckets around 2 years old).

My exercise today will be a workout DVD during Kira's morning nap. Probably Legs and Shoulders.

Great job on your workout!!

Do you make your own buttermilk chicken? Is it easy?
April 4th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Yes I make my own buttermilk chicken and it is super easy and so good.
here is a link to where I posted the recipe. It is the second post on this thread.
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...0-recipes.html (Recipes)

Took it a bit easy today and did 30 minutes of pilates then 10 minutes of Horizontal Conditioning.

Tonight is left over night. My favorite night of the week!!

April 4th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Yay, thanks for the recipe link!

I'm going to try to do Stroller Strides today unless that time slot is the only time the doc can fit Kira in.
April 5th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Let me know how you like the buttermilk chicken when you try it. My family really likes it alot.

This morning I got on my treadmill for almost an hour. I turned on my TV and watched a show I had DVRed and got in a nice run. I haven't used the treadmill in awhile but it was fun.

tonight we are having more left overs. I still have several pieces of the buttermilk chicken so we are going to be having it which makes dinner time so nice. No cooking and not alot of clean up.

April 5th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Didn't make it to Stroller Strides yesterday for various lame reasons. I'm going to do a DVD workout today but haven't picked which one yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search