Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies April 30 to May 5

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bookworm16_2000

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 07:07 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I forgot to get this started yesterday.

Hope you had great weekends. Mine always go by way too fast.

I started a new rotation with my Insanity DVD's. I did this program after Jackson was born but haven't done it since so yesterday I started a 30 day Insanity rotation. Today was Max Interval Circuit which was fun, plus I did a little bit of horizontal conditioning.

I'm getting ready to start swim lessons with Jackson so I'm sure I'll also get some exercise doing that. Mom's have to swim also to help kids learn how to swim. Should be fun.

Tonight we are having baked fish with rice and broccoli. DH needs to lose some weight so I'm really trying to make sure all of our meals are super healthy.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 30th, 2013, 07:57 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've heard good things about the Insanity DVDs. Fun!

Wooo swim class!

Rest day here today, but I had hockey Saturday, Sunday, and last night.
April 30th, 2013, 08:04 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I have had so much fun with Zumba that I decided to try another class at my gym, BootyBarre. It was an awesome workout, not as fast paced as Zumba but just as physical! It's a combo of ballet, pilates, and yoga. I had a lot of fun. The only drawback is it's so popular that you have to sign up online the morning before (so if I want to go on Thursday, I have to sign up Wednesday morning) and they fill up quick! Some of the ladies said that they have tried to sign up at 6 am (it opens at 5:50 for sign ups) and been 3-4 down on the wait list :O I'm going to try to get in Thursdays class but if I don't, I'll go to Zumba.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
May 1st, 2013, 07:54 AM
Oh, that sounds really fun!

No workout yesterday (rest day after three straight days of hockey) but today is a small full body workout.

I joined a "Mom on a Mission" challenge with some other Stroller Strides people; it's one month of getting points for doing daily tasks that are assigned out every day. Things like "drink at least 64 oz of water" or "be fully in the moment as much as possible today". They also send out a weekly workout to do on non-class days.

So anyway, today I'll do that workout.

One of my tasks for the day is "invite other people to the challenge" so I'll post here that the URL is Mom on a Mission : * -- there, now I can say I invited other people.
May 1st, 2013, 10:32 AM
Marjorie I have several DVD's that are Fusion type workouts like the class you are talking about and I love them. Very hard. Hope you get into Thursday's class.

Carolyn Mom on a Mission sounds like fun.

today was a rest day for me. I'm really tired from the Insanity DVD yesterday so I just took today off. I'll try to get back at it tomorrow.

Tonight we are grilling out pork chops, one of my favorites.

May 1st, 2013, 06:33 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Today, I walked 3 miles on a local trail with the kids and another mom. It didn't seem like a workout because we talked the entire time I got into Thursdays BootyBarre class. It's getting easier because this is a new class aimed at SAHMs. The before and after work classes fill up crazy fast but us moms are calmer
melissalaw likes this.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
May 2nd, 2013, 08:30 AM
Have fun at your BootyBarre class today Marjorie!

This morning I did another Insanithy workout. I had forgotten how hard those darn things were.

Tonight we are grilling out turkey sausage hotdogs with some sweet potatoes. I think they are going to be really good.

May 2nd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Stroller Strides today!
May 3rd, 2013, 07:14 AM
Lazy day today again. Just wasn't up to working out. Going to try to get outside and play with the boys this afternoon assuming the rain holds off so that will be my workout for the day.

Grilling out steaks tonight. Can't wait.

May 3rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
Today, I'll do a short 20 minute full body workout DVD while Kira naps.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search