cocosmumNco journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2012, 01:42 PM
host of wttc
ok heres my journal abit of back info for anyone in future who reads this.

i'm michelle i'm 32 and mum to nicole 10 and zac 3 we live in the uk with my husband paul.
it took me 5 years to get pg with zac because paul kept changing his mind on having another and not till the month before i got pg did i learn he was pulling out. i had 2 m/c in this time (i had one before nicole to)

just over a year ago now paul said lets have another baby at the time we couldn't ttc cause we had a holiday book so we waited but then paul decided to put back ttc and then eventually said no he doesn't want anymore but i'm not happy with that ofcourse. paul isn't a planner and just likes things planned for him but that doesn't get you a baby.

i'm currently not so broody because i'm trying to lose weight because i don't want to be fat and pg.

i started slimming world today.

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
June 13th, 2012, 03:28 PM
host of wttc
had a talk with paul today a few things that having been bugging me he said hes gonna work on so hoping things will get better
second day on diet today and i haven't eaten over my cals but sw wise i'm well over syns and not eaten much free food but thats because its shopping day tommorrow and we have nothing in plus no money till tommorow. gonna plan my menus today.
trying my hardest to resit the buscuits at mo. i still have milk and cheese i can have but with nothing in to go with them. i may have to make phili and sweetner.

June 13th, 2012, 09:14 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The first journal! with the weight loss! I have heard great things about SW.

Sorry that Paul keeps and kept changing his mind about ttc! Chad had done that in the past with our oldest, but we were more like NTNP. He would say he didn't want a baby yet and then say he did and back to no he's too young, but never wore a condom or stopped.

You could make this your weight loss journal as well to keep track of your food and exercise.
June 16th, 2012, 06:46 AM
host of wttc
yeah good idea hun thanks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search