kcmommy2be's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2012, 10:56 PM
kcmommy2be's Avatar Round #2 here we go
Hi everyone, I'm Kimberly. I'm 30 years old (will be 31 in October) and engaged to an amazing man. We just had our first baby, a girl, 7 weeks ago. DF & I really want 3-4 kids and since I'm not in my twenties anymore we feel like trying to have them fairly closer together is best for us. DF is in school right now for Video Game Art, and he is an AMAZING dad and soon-to-be husband. We plan to get married on Dec 21st. we were planning the wedding, then Kira came along, so we are just gonna have a small ceremony

Well long story short we plan to start actively TTC in January of 2013. Kira will be 6 months old then, and we really don't want her to end up with only child syndrome lol. Well it's late and I need to get to bed, Kira will have me up early I'll continue more tomorrow.

August 18th, 2012, 08:20 AM
It's a typical day here, except... I think AF finally is back. I may have had a small one last month, and if I did that would put my body at regulating itself already. I had Kira the 27th of June and I had stopped bleeding, discharge, and all that for about 5-7 days. (I was pumping, not EBF & supplementing with formula) and then started bleeding for about 5 days. My cycles have always been fairly regular at between 32-34 days apart & so here we go, 34 days since the first day of what may have been AF last month.

I'm trying to track so that once we are ready to start TTC again we have an idea what is going on. I think there are a lot of people who think I'm crazy, but I love what I called "organized chaos" or in other words what would happen having kids back to back. Thankfully my body healed really well and very quickly from the C-section, so we are not gonna have to wait as long as some I make myself more and more excited thinking about having another baby

August 22nd, 2012, 09:14 AM
It has been an AMAZING week already!!! I feel like things are starting to fall into place. I started my new job yesterday and I love it. I felt bad leaving Kira... almost cried as I kissed her good-bye, but this is so needed. I love being able to be with adults and have something besides housework and diaper changes and feeds to look forward to (not that I don't enjoy that aspect as well). I felt sooo refreshed and ready to go when I got home and I know I made the right decision. I am also going to be starting school next month. So exciting. Now I am just waiting to talk to my landlord about moving into the bigger side of the duplex and then we can start working on figuring out just exactly when we wanna start TTC again

August 23rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Everyday that I get to show off My little one, makes me want #2 that much sooner!!! I kinda feel bad saying this, but, a while back I was babysitting like 5-6 days and 4-5 overnights a week for a friend of mine who was in school and I had her 3 kids like 24 days out of a month. She had twin 3 month olds and a 3 year old. It was crazy!!! But that is what I was use to before I ever got pregnant... So 1 just seems to be Easy I guess... lol

That being said, if my dream/nightmare of having Kira and then twins a year later and then triplets a year to a year and a half after that happen... Then, I will be kicking myself for ever saying i was "bored" with 1 ROFL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search