Sarahs wttc journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2012, 03:39 PM
babygreenes.mommy
So Eric and I have agreed to wait until 2016 to ttc our 2nd child. It was originally gonna be 2017 but I talked him into a year earlier. I cant wait! Were gonna start trying the beginning of July.
November 11th, 2012, 05:39 PM
babygreenes.mommy
As hard as it is to wait I am so happy at the same time. I feel like we need to get everything sorted first. We want to buy a house in sc and be closer to his family. We need to be in a better financial situation and I definately need to feel 100% comfortable with my daughter. Im not quite there. Im getting better but shes my first and I have to be able to take care of her without getting as frustrated as I do
November 26th, 2012, 05:43 AM
babygreenes.mommy
So yesterday Eric told me "I don't know if we should have another baby". I asked him why and his response was, "because you worry way too much about your weight. You were freaking out the entire time you were pregnant about gaining weight." um...that's not a reason NOT to have a baby!!! I don't know if he just feels like he doesn't want another baby, or WHAT is going through his mind, but aside from the fact that I practically have no clothes that fit me because I am still about 50 lbs heavier than I was pre-pregnancy, I've pretty much come to terms with my weight. I'm fine with my weight as it is right now as long as I don't keep gaining weight back and I just got a couple new tops, so I'm fine. Yes, it was upsetting to me while I was pregnant because I gained it fast and the drs kept telling me I was gaining too much. That isn't something a woman wants to be told!!!
December 10th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Men just rather not be tied down by children. They will make every excuse in the book. Theres maybe 1 in 100,000,000 who actually want it. If they wanted it then they'd keep track if our ovulation and try to do things to improve their sperm count, but I've never seen or heard of a man doing that. Men can only get used to it once it happens and the child calls them daddy for the first time. I think the only way to have a child with a man is by surprise, not by trying to convince yourself that he wants it too, bc trust me he could care less about having children

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search