First Appointment

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2012, 07:38 AM
sunshyne57's Avatar ~Angela~
I called to make my first doctor's appointment today. It's not until July 26th! I will be exactly 9 weeks then. It feels like forever and a day away!!

She told me to come any time for blood work though.

I was going to tell the kids after my first appointment, but I'm not sure I can keep the secret that long!
June 25th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Regular
I know how you feel! I can't keep a secret to save my life! Everyone knows already!!
June 25th, 2012, 07:50 AM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! They have to call me back to schedule mine, but it will be end of JUly too. I am waiting to tell my kids as well, just in case, but it is so hard! I hate waiting but telling makes me really nervous
June 25th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
mine is July 24th, which feels like forever away

I already told my kids but they are too little to spill the beans

tell Ali, she wont rat you out

June 25th, 2012, 07:55 AM
I'm so nervous to tell my family. I'm hoping the kids will spill the beans for me after we tell them haha
June 25th, 2012, 08:00 AM
im always nervous to tell people, i dont know why because honestly i dont give a rats butt what they think about it

I will tell your family for you ok

June 25th, 2012, 08:06 AM
I did ask them yesterday if they wanted another baby and both said yes a brother but not a sister. They said this I should add, as they were making their my little ponies have a wedding, which meant dressing them up and doing their hair.

I just worry something will go wrong and I will have to un-tell everyone. Especially after my loss last year. But it was such an early loss and I knew right away it was not going to be. I just did not feel it, if that makes sense

I did tell my parents and my other playrooms (on facebook) and one friend.
June 25th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Please do, Bree!! I always get comments about how 3 kids are enough, and they have never really seemed super thrilled when we have told them in the past.

I've told my other playrooms on facebook as well, and a few friends, but that's it so far!

I'm sorry for your loss
June 25th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Angela I am sorry you dont get super thrilled reactions, you should and you should have as many kids as you want and it really is not anyone's business to say.

Thanks, I was barely 5 weeks. I pretty much got the BFP and 5 days later started bleeding, so it wasn't really huge. And I expected to lose it. Something just did not feel right. This time things feel good. And I am EXHAUSTED and peeing constantly which I take as a good sign!

Just editing that I have my first appointment scheduled with the midwife for July 18th! I will see my OB in August

Last edited by rachna; June 25th, 2012 at 08:48 AM.
June 25th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshyne57 View Post
Please do, Bree!! I always get comments about how 3 kids are enough, and they have never really seemed super thrilled when we have told them in the past.

I've told my other playrooms on facebook as well, and a few friends, but that's it so far!

I'm sorry for your loss
i totally will "Hi Angelas mom... Angela is pregnant and you had better be excited about it, K bye"

that would totally go over well right?

June 25th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Hahaha that sounds perfect, but I'm sure it would definitely NOT go over well!!

I'm probably worrying for nothing. I care too much what people think. I need to stop that haha
June 25th, 2012, 10:44 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely know how you feel!! Told my parents this weekend even though I am still so early and their reactions were extremely underwhelming. I am trying not to be disappointed. I think it will be good to finally get to tell people who are actually excited about it.

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search