Miracles DO Happen (losses mentioned)

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Blieving4more

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Blieving4more's Avatar ready 4 my miracle
Hi my name is Rebecca my husband and I have been married for 8 wonderful years and have an amazing 4 yr old son. (will be 5 iend of August) I have been an active member of TTCAL bored for months now and am so excited to finally join a DDC. As you can see from my signature I have lost 4 angel babies in the past year and a half but I am determined to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy regardless of what has happened in the past. Below is my post from TTCAL. I look forward to getting to know you all.

So here I thought I was absolutely out this month since I was rushed to the ER for a kidney infection on my ovulation date. Little did I know that all of the BDing we did the days leading up would catch the egg. My husband and I are so OVER THE MOON ECSTATIC about this news.
I woke up at 6:30 and instead of waking up to AF, who should have been here today, I had one FRER left so I figured ahhh let me check just for kicks. Sure enough the line came up BEFORE the control line.
I woke my husband up because we were going to pray and do devotion in the morning and I told him babe we have one more thing to pray for this morning and then showed him the test. He was in shock..."are you serious" "wait, one line is darker then the other" and I explained that it was the good line that was darker...lol He is so excited!! Kept hugging me and apologizing for giving me a hard time all week for being so tired and wanting to go to bed at like 8 o'clock every day. He said I could go to bed at 7 today if I wanted too.

So without further ado........

IMG_0869 by Blieving4more, on Flickr
♥RainyLane and mommatobexo like this.
June 28th, 2012, 06:39 AM
sunshyne57's Avatar ~Angela~
Wow, that's a beautiful line!!! Congratulations and welcome!

I'm so happy for you and I'm thrilled you can join us here!
June 28th, 2012, 06:59 AM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome and congrats!
June 28th, 2012, 02:54 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Congratulations!! SO happy for you!!

June 28th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Thank you ladies. I look forward to sharing this amazing journey with all of you.
June 28th, 2012, 03:06 PM
♥RainyLane's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ♥RainyLane Send a message via MSN to ♥RainyLane Send a message via Yahoo to ♥RainyLane
This really made me smile! Congrats!
June 28th, 2012, 08:47 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amazing line!!! Congrats!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

June 29th, 2012, 05:32 PM
mommatobexo's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #1
That story made me tear up, I'm so emotional! I'm so happy for you!
I've also had 3 miscarriages in the last two years, and no health babies yet... but, this news was the most exciting thing in the world. I was skipping and jumping around when I saw that pretty line! I have never been happier. Irregardless of the past or the outcome, I will enjoy this pregnancy.

I envy your faith in God! I have a hard time not getting angry after every loss. Your story is inspirational. Good luck to you and I hope you have a beautiful, healthy baby! Congratulations again! <3
July 3rd, 2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommatobexo View Post
T

I envy your faith in God! I have a hard time not getting angry after every loss. Your story is inspirational. Good luck to you and I hope you have a beautiful, healthy baby! Congratulations again! <3
I am sorry that you too have experienced the heart ache of loss. I wouldn't wish what I have been through on my worst enemy. I did struggle with being angry with God and not understanding why or how this could happen to me not just once or twice but three times. But what helped me was FORGIVENESS. I had to learn to forgive God even though I know He didn't do this to me and then forgive myself. Forgive myself for "not being a good enough mom to hold on to my babies" and much more. I knew that it was crazy to think the way I did about God and about myself but the fact of the matter is that's how I felt so I needed to forgive. And once I learned to forgive then I was able to allow God's love and peace to comfort me again. To realize that He was and is there through all the pain I have gone through. Now he is rejoicing with me and this new gift of life. Praying that you find comfort and peace during this pregnancy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search