What is your drink of choice?

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mommatobexo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
I've been drinking nothing but water. Nothing else tastes good or even sounds good. I actually craved a pepsi slushie the other day , so my DH went out and got me one. Drank a few drinks & felt sick right after.

What is everyone's drink of choice?
July 1st, 2012, 11:12 AM
♥RainyLane's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ♥RainyLane Send a message via MSN to ♥RainyLane Send a message via Yahoo to ♥RainyLane
I mostly drink just water. I do love lemonade though. It's an indulgence of mine, always fresh squeezed. It's like, the only thing I use straight up sugar in. I have a container of the superfine stuff just for making lemonade and just bought a metal citrus press. Mmm.... I make it for my husband every night for him to bring to work for lunch too. Keeps him from buying dr. pepper/monsters He's a lucky guy.
July 1st, 2012, 11:17 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
we only have water at home, so thats pretty much all i drink, if we go out to eat i will order a lemonade or a sprite since its caffeine free

July 1st, 2012, 11:30 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sadly..it's sprite! I love some sprite..but I have been trying to drink alot more water since finding out I was pregnant...especially when the weather here has been so dang hottt!

July 1st, 2012, 11:33 AM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNichols07 View Post
Sadly..it's sprite! I love some sprite..but I have been trying to drink alot more water since finding out I was pregnant...especially when the weather here has been so dang hottt!
I've been craving Sprite like crazy. Yesterday I just had to go to Sonic here & get a huge Watermelon Sprite. Good stuff.
July 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I mostly do water too. I go through soda phases where I want cherry coke, but I'm holding off on that for now.

July 1st, 2012, 12:37 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
I love mt. Dew and a mickey dee coke! But! Sense I got pregnant all I want is water! Everything else makes me sick!!! Which is ok with me water is so much better ha!
July 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I actually love diet soda, but I know it is soooo bad for you, so I've been good ever since my BFP. Now I am sticking to water, which is nice because it is so freaking hot here anyway. Also love a good glass of lemonade. I've really been craving milk though!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

July 1st, 2012, 01:47 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I drink a chai tea in the mornings and then a ton of water throughout the day.
July 1st, 2012, 01:53 PM
sunshyne57's Avatar ~Angela~
So far, all I have been tying to drink is water. I had forgot and ordered a diet coke the other day, had a few sips and felt so guilty so I threw it away haha

I did have a caffeine free root beer yesterday at a family function and it was pretty delicious.
July 1st, 2012, 02:04 PM
mommatobexo's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #1
I feel guilty after reading this. I crave cherry coke... cherry anything, really. So, I drink like 2-3 of those a day. And, the rest, I drink water.

I used to drink nothing but mt. dew and coke all day, I was so bad about drinking water! So, drinking this much water is definitely a change for me! I am trying to be healthier since I found out.
brandi6088 likes this.
July 1st, 2012, 04:48 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
I just got a lemonade from arbys omg I'm in love haha...
July 1st, 2012, 05:51 PM
DrMomJLS's Avatar Veteran
Ya'll, Dr. Pepper gets me through the day. I'm ashamed to admit it, but yeah there it is. I'm trying to limit myself to one glass per day now that I'm pregnant, and have water the rest of the time. I'm thirsty a lot so water is appealing, at least, but at times I need my Dr. Pepper!

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

July 1st, 2012, 06:39 PM
naalie's Avatar Co Host of the March DDC
I loooove lemonade...good, frosty, lemony...sugary...lemonade...Oh my goodness, I'm thirsty now! *gulp* But I drink a LOT of water too...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search