what's in your belly?

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2012, 10:34 AM
♥RainyLane's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ♥RainyLane Send a message via MSN to ♥RainyLane Send a message via Yahoo to ♥RainyLane
You may find over time I really (really really) love food What are you eating today? I don't have dinner figured out quite yet so thinking maybe I'll be inspired

Breakfast was homemade broth with butter stirred in and some egg, so egg drop soup pretty much. Probably making some peppermint tea soon. Lunch I've got a piece of chicken I cooked last night, hard boiled egg, strawberries and sliced almonds I'll probably throw on some lettuce with olive oil and some lime. And yeah, I need dinner ideas lol
July 2nd, 2012, 11:17 AM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
I'm eating strawberries and drinking water as I type this. I have no idea what we're having for supper, since it's payday we will probably go out and eat. So maybe a salad, it sounds good for me!
July 2nd, 2012, 11:48 AM
EverLovely's Avatar Veteran
I'm a foodie too ~~ love hearing about people's meals!

I had a few swigs of chocolate milk for breakfast.
I had some veggie bacon and some peanut butter with raisins, flax seeds, and coconut stirred into it for lunch.
Had a snack of some oatmeal and blackberries.
Having Long John Silvers for dinner.
July 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had a special k bar for breakfast and some goolash for lunch consisting of green bell pepper, ground turkey, diced tomatoes, kidney beans and quinoa. Delish! No clue on dinner yet, but I cannot believe how hungry I have been lately!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

July 2nd, 2012, 01:10 PM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Food aversions and lack of appetite have set in for me which is bad I have trouble gaining weight during pregnancy and tend to lose in the first trimester. But I have managed to eat a little bit of kugel and decided a vanilla milkshake sounded good so I went and got one. Last week I was starving so I was hoping it would last!
July 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had an egg scramble for breakfast, crispy chicken salad for lunch and will probably be making indian food for dinner. I love spicy food, the spicier the better so I'm hoping heartburn stays away for a while!
July 2nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
sunshyne57's Avatar ~Angela~
Today has been a major off day for me so I haven't had anything exciting. I feel so crappy!

Breakfast was honey nut cheerios, lunch was toast with peanut butter and dinner is shepherd's pie that my hubby made. I managed to choke down 3/4 of a piece of that and I'm done.

Even the thought of liquids is turning me off right now
July 2nd, 2012, 04:48 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh my all u girls eat sooo healthy!! All I can eat is choclate and fruit but today all I have wanted is chocolate creamies and a p and j sandwhich
July 2nd, 2012, 06:19 PM
TaraJo29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe it's a bit late to answer this, but I ate multigrain cheerios for breakfast, spaghetti & meatballs with garlic bread for lunch, and I just realized I'm starving because I didn't eat dinner!!!

*going to find something to eat*

[/url]

July 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM
naalie's Avatar Co Host of the March DDC
LOL, you ladies are So funny! Let's see: Breakfast: baby carrots and tea and gummy vitamins, Lunch: 3/4 lamb burger with goats cheese, Dinner: Crispy Baked chicken sprinkled with a cheese/breadcrumb mix, sauteed spinach and garlic, black beans and corn and jasmine rice. Oh and my mom is making chocolate chip cookies as I type...
July 3rd, 2012, 07:02 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everyone does seem to eat pretty healthy....I had malt-o-meal this morning, and a little spaghetti for lunch and dinner. Nothing sounds good to me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search