Miscarriage? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SammyJ

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2012, 05:58 PM
smeden14's Avatar Veteran
Ok i was suppose to get my period on june 27th. Still didn't get it till last night. It felt like i had food poisoning and when i went to the bathroom there was a spot of old and new blood. I put a pad on and i check it like a hour later more spotting. Keep in mind i had the runs all night long. I checked again and no more spotting. Then this morning i started bleeding a little more. when all this is happening i have really REALLY bad stomach pains. my lower back is hurting too. now im bleeding through the rectum. i still have really bad pains in my abdominal area and still spotting. And when i wiped there was pinkish blood and what looked like clear mucous. could this be a miscarriage? i dont know if i was even pregnant. i thought i was cause i had the same feeling with my son. idk...im really scared.

also i want to add that just this feb i had my son. he was born sleeping.

Last edited by smeden14; July 2nd, 2012 at 06:02 PM.
July 2nd, 2012, 06:30 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, that all sounds really scary! No matter what, I think you need to get into a hospital right away. I am by no means a medical professional, but that kind of bleeding sounds really scary. Not sure if it is a miscarriage or not, but the amount of pain you are having sounds like it could possibly be something more serious or an ectopic. Hopefully everything is okay!
brandi6088 likes this.

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

July 2nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
Blieving4more's Avatar ready 4 my miracle
I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. Honestly it doesnt sound like a miscarriage, from my own experience of having several and an ectopic. I would really urge you to go see your primary car physician or urgent care to see whats going on. If you are pregnant you would only be 4 weeks and if you were to miscarry at this stage it would not be that painful but they could check your blood for any levels of HCG and tell you for sure if you are. Praying you feel better really soon.
July 2nd, 2012, 09:10 PM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
Do you think you might have a tear because of the diarhhrea and that's why your bleeding through the rectum?
If not, you need to get yourself to an ER ASAP!

July 2nd, 2012, 09:50 PM
TaraJo29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It doesn't sound like a miscarriage to me, and I wouldn't assume it is unless you had a positive pregnancy test. I don't think miscarriage usually feels like food poisoning and since you had diarrhea I would guess it really was food poisoning or a stomach bug.

It *sounds* to me like a bowel issue along with some spotting / the start of your period. Sometimes bowel upset like that can cause some blood to leak out of the uterus when your period is going to arrive soon.

If the abdominal pain didn't subside and/or you are still bleeding from the rectum, I would see a doctor asap. You could have torn part of your intestine or something serious.

If all goes away except the spotting from the vagina and you feel fine, then I wouldn't be too concerned about a miscarriage since you don't even know if you were pregnant. If your period still doesn't arrive in a couple days and pregnancy is possible, you should take a test so you can start taking any precautions necessary (take vitamins, don't drink, etc).

Hope you feel better!

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search