Current Cravings?

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By naalie
  • 1 Post By sweet.hun
  • 1 Post By nessa_atx
  • 1 Post By CaliMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2012, 03:11 PM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
What are you ladies currently craving?

I have been craving tomatoes, so I just got done eating 2.

I have also been really, really craving pumpkin bread.
September 8th, 2012, 03:13 PM
naalie's Avatar Co Host of the March DDC
Panera: Broccoli cheddar soup, hot, freshly bakes french bread, fuji apple salad. PF Changs: Chicken lettuce wraps, vegetable rice and curry tofu vegetables....both are too far away to indulge but sound YUMMY
nrse_em likes this.

~~~~
~~~~

September 8th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE all things pumpkin, and I am ready for it to be fall just for that reason.

I was craving broccoli cheddar soup the other day, so we went to Quiznos for dinner. I got some and a sub (chicken baja). YUM!

Last night I was randomly craving chocolate covered marshmallows. I had a vanilla pudding cup instead. LOL
I haven't had any really big cravings that keep lasting though. It's more like when someone mentions something, it just sounds good.

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

September 8th, 2012, 03:31 PM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Red meat! I love red meat at the moment which is very unusual for me as I never eat much of it ordinarily. Maybe my body is low on iron?

September 8th, 2012, 03:57 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Anything with pumpkin or sweet potato I've been craving like no other. I think about 80% of the stuff I pinned on Pinterest today was Pumpkin related.
Amy B. likes this.

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14
September 8th, 2012, 03:58 PM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am finally having a craving....Hawaiian Punch. I have not had that since I was about 12. But for some reason it is REALLY good. And then I am really mean and not letting my kids have any, I won't give them (or typically even buy) foods with HCFS and other nasty chemicals that are in it. And yet I am giving it to my unborn child! Irony....
September 8th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Formerly LyndaSLP
Baked ziti... had it tonight and now baby is having a party!

***PLEASE DO NOT MENTION PREGNANCY ON FACEBOOK***
September 8th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Cassani's Avatar Wendy (aka Prego-Hulk)
It would probably be easier to list what I'm not craving, but sweet potatoes and peaches seem to top the list ATM

September 8th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachna View Post
I am finally having a craving....Hawaiian Punch. I have not had that since I was about 12. But for some reason it is REALLY good. And then I am really mean and not letting my kids have any, I won't give them (or typically even buy) foods with HCFS and other nasty chemicals that are in it. And yet I am giving it to my unborn child! Irony....
I usually try to stay away from that too, but I haven't been perfect during pregnancy.

I have sweet potatoes in my garden, like 6 plants, so in a few weeks, I think I'll have more than what I know to do with. I don't can, but maybe I'll mash them and freeze them or something. Love sweet potatoes!!!

September 8th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by naalie View Post
Panera: Broccoli cheddar soup, hot, freshly bakes french bread, fuji apple salad. PF Changs: Chicken lettuce wraps, vegetable rice and curry tofu vegetables....both are too far away to indulge but sound YUMMY

Now I really want Panera! I'm still craving strawberry milk and cheese, cheese, and more cheese. My cholesterol is going to be through the roof!
September 8th, 2012, 06:08 PM
nessa_atx's Avatar Super Mommy
So as I was laying on my momma's couch watching a lifetime movie, I noticed the family eating a soup/stew. I automatically thought of chicken tortilla soup, mind you I've NEVER had it before!! Yea yea, thats what Baby wanted! So I had my mom google which resturants had the BEST tortilla soup. We settled on a local mexican resturant. Ordered some to go, with some chips and salsa. I was in heaven!

So if anyone has a recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup, I would LOVE to try it out one time. PLEASE &&&& THANKS!! LOL
Amy B. likes this.
September 8th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Veteran
I can't get enough nuts, hamburger, cheese and today I wanted cinnamon rolls. The hamburger is most unusual for me. Its not usually a meat I gravitate towards, but it is so good in different dishes right now. I also can't remember the last time I had a cinnamon roll. I only wish I craved healthy foods like some of you! I miss all those yummy foods but I'm afraid to eat them still. I got so sick before.
September 8th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nessa_atx View Post
So as I was laying on my momma's couch watching a lifetime movie, I noticed the family eating a soup/stew. I automatically thought of chicken tortilla soup, mind you I've NEVER had it before!! Yea yea, thats what Baby wanted! So I had my mom google which resturants had the BEST tortilla soup. We settled on a local mexican resturant. Ordered some to go, with some chips and salsa. I was in heaven!

So if anyone has a recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup, I would LOVE to try it out one time. PLEASE &&&& THANKS!! LOL
Love that kind of soup. Here's my recipe (or the basic idea anyway).

1 box chicken broth
3-4 chicken breasts (frozen works fine)
1 pkg taco seasoning
2 cans black beans, not rinsed
1 jar salsa, any heat
1 bag frozen corn

Put all in crockpot for 8 hours. Shred chicken and return to soup. Serve with shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and sour cream (if you like).

September 8th, 2012, 07:27 PM
CaliMama's Avatar Veteran
I want everything I read or hear...but I want toast, like 3 times today already! Warm toast straight out of the toaster oven with unsalted butter! And bagels, I had one today and yesterday. I am going to give birth to the Pillsbury Dough Boy!!
Amy B. likes this.

September 8th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Regular
Mmm, toast. I have been craving clementines, Chinese food (anything with noodles really..) And chocolate milk.
September 8th, 2012, 09:37 PM
WannabeAMommy87's Avatar Veteran
Chinese food, chinese fried dumplings, cracker barrell chicken n dumplings with their baked apples, turkey and cranberry + green bean casserole and today dh took me out for hibachi it was amazing and the won ton soup which I usually waste I could have had 3 bowls of it! At this very moment I had to have green apples with caramel and cucumbers. . I have noticed a pattern if I don't get what I am craving at the moment I feel sick I am being a bit spoiled lol!

Chinese Gender chart predicts a GIRL!

Old Wives Tale predicts a GIRL!

We also predict GIRL and so does our family!
September 8th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Burritos, pizza and salty fruits. Tomatoes, mangoes, apples....sprinkle on some salt and have at it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search