U/S pics and update on me and my little nugget!

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By lisamarie0023
  • 2 Post By Ember Rose

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Veteran
SOoo! On thursday I finally had my 12 week u/s!! It was amazing!! The baby was wiggling around and sucking their thumb(or entire hand!) I was speechless! I went to the appointment alone since no one could go with me because all my friends/family had to work.. And the father is still not in the picture at all. It was actually peaceful to experience this by myself. This baby is all mine now, and it was so special to have that moment of seeing my first child move around and wiggle and be beautiful inside my body! So crazy to see the baby move but not be able to feel it! lol Here are the pics!

(sorry the pics came out so big! Its my first time posting pics on photobucket etc!!

Anyway! I was supossed to measure 12 wks, 3 days the day of my u/s, but the baby measured 13wks 1 day, so a few days ahead. My Ob is still keeping my original due date because with IVF everything is so specific that they wont ever change that due date. Anywho!! I asked the u/s tech to take a guess on the gender, and she said she would say its a GIRL! She said not to buy anything yet, but that is what she would say!! I want SOO badly to trust that my baby is a girl, but also dont want to start planning in my head and have them tell me the baby is a boy when i got October 16th for my next u/s gender reveal. I wont be disappointed if its a boy of course, i honestly dont care, but it was an amazing feeling to think to myself 'wow, my daughter' etc,, I havent said daughter or son yet, so I am very excited, especially since I am pretty postive on her name if the baby is a Girl! Hope Marie will be her name! I love it(Even tho if you say it fast it sounds kind of like popery the smell stuff in bathrooms lmao! I just love the name Hope, especially with my situation with my childs father/ex fiancé.. I am just beyond excited for this baby.

SO regardling my ex fiancé/baby/s daddy situation: So his sister who lives in SC(we live in MA) and i have always talked.. and she wanted to see pictures of the u/s,.. So i sent them to her. She knows that these are the only pictures/info i can share with her regarding the baby, since John gave up his rights to know ANYTHING by lying in court and getting a b.s. restraining order on me for a YEAR. SO, I sent her the pictures, and then she called me and asked if she could send them to John.. At first I didnt want her to, but then after thinking about it I said that she could do what she wants, but that I could not tell her to send them to him on my behalf. So She did send them to her, and you know what is response was?!?!?!?!? Let me quote the whole response word for word

"Thanks"

Thats IT! Thats all he said! He wanted this baby almost more than me, and would talk about how excited he was every day before that one tiny argument lead our lives were they are now. All he said was thanks to seeing his child for the first time! F him!!! Anyway, his sister asked if they took a guess on the gender, and I said yes, but that I couldnt tell her.. she was upset, but understand. I will be making a new fb with just people who know me and DO NOT know john at all, so that I could post pics of my baby and when the baby is born etc.. I dont want any infortmation getting back to him about MY baby. If he cares at all, he'd drop the restraining order. And even then, I won't speak to him. And I wont offer him letting him see the baby unless he goes to court for rights.
Ok. VENT OVER!
LOL! S\
September 9th, 2012, 09:14 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I'm liking the whole ultrasound stuff, but that's really annoying with your ex. I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that.

September 9th, 2012, 09:36 AM
1st.time.mama333's Avatar #2 Due March 2013!
Sorry the ex is still being a jerk... But so glad you got to see you baby!!

]
September 9th, 2012, 09:55 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
So sorry about your ex still being a complete jerk. But how awesome, you got to see your little one and he or SHE is beautiful!!!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
September 9th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Athme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Beautiful U/S pics. I am really sorry about your ex, he sounds like a real piece of work.
September 9th, 2012, 01:37 PM
nessa_atx's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay for being able to see Baby! How exciting.
Boo... For your ex and that whole situation.
This is only going to make you that much stronger!
September 9th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would hesitate on communicating with his sister and sharing anything because in court it could end up being he said/she said over whether or not YOU tried to contact HIM through her. I don't know how your restraining order is worded specifically but I wouldn't risk it.
Strawberry21 and naalie like this.
September 9th, 2012, 04:27 PM
naalie's Avatar Co Host of the March DDC
I think your us pics are BEAUTIFUL. But I would also agree that I'd be SUPER careful about talking to his sister. She is NOt a detached 3rd party and I really wouldn't have any contact with her. Just be careful. He sounds like SUCH an idiot and could very well twist something...

~~~~
~~~~

September 9th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Veteran
I think if he was going to twist something, he would have already done so by now with new charges. We don't go back to court on the Restraining order until Next AUGUST. Also, my lawyer and everyone I know agrees that a judge will not renew the restraining order in a year.. Especially since I'll be giving birth to his child, and living in a different state by then. There will be no contact between us at all. And I will make ****n sure he can't find out any information on this baby. I'm not trying to be a spiteful baby's momma, but he did all of this RO stuff that was all based on lies, knowing that his child would be born before a year was up. He won't be buying anything for his child. He won't anything. And it's going to be sad for him when people ask him if it's a boy or girl, or if I've had the baby yet and he has nothing to say but "I don't know". I'm dead sure he will try to pretend that I ran off and changed all my contact info and am keeping the baby from him, but anyone who knows that there is a RO knows I can't legally contact him, nor can my family to tell him any information regarding Me(which me giving birth is) tho I don't think a judge would follow they if he tried to press charges for that being told to him, but I won't give him the satisfaction. He made his choice, so now he doesn't get to know anything.
In regards to his sister spefically.. I'm not talking to her anymore because I don't want to feel like I have to tell any more about the baby. And it will be very hard to not share if it's a girl or boy etc.. I'm sure she will contact me again at some point, probably not for a while, and I don't know if I'll answer or respond. I love her to death, but I don't want to tell her stuff cuz I know it will get back to him.. Or he will be the one telling her to call me... I am cutting myself off from certain people that are my friends because they are his friends too. It's very sad for me, but I have to. I refuse(and everyone agrees) to give him any info when he isn't participating what so ever. I have to buy everything for my baby. I have to be the only one waking up at night. I have to move so far away from my home etc in order to survive with my child until we get our feet on the ground. I have to quit my job. I'm going to have to take state assistance until I can figure things out. His life doesn't change AT ALL. So he deserves NOTHING from me. He could drop the RO tomorrow and I won't let him be at the hosptial and would tell the doctors/security that he is not welcome. He did this. Not me. I'm thru with him forever.

Rant over! Thanks girls! Oh. And my mom said the baby has my chin lol.. But I swear I don't look like Jay Leno! Haha!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search