Can't contain myself :)

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Hopeful1213
  • 2 Post By butterfly070212
  • 1 Post By Neads
  • 1 Post By brandi6088
  • 1 Post By amandabee
  • 1 Post By KatieH52
  • 1 Post By AmyMcLiz
  • 1 Post By Blieving4more

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2013, 04:42 AM
Super Mommy
So, I have been sick with a sinus infection- and the Dr. didn't want to give an antibiotic which is fine with me. Feeling better now. I really needed something to look forward to. Sometimes that just makes things easier and helps you feel better

Well, yesterday, I open the mailbox and to my surprise a check that was supposed to take 4-6 weeks to get here (just sent for it 2 weeks ago) was there. Not a little check either Enough to put back and supplement my FMLA/STD Pay. That made me VERY happy!

Next, we have our 3D ultrasound Saturday morning at 9:00 AM! I cannot wait to see her sweet little face. I don't think I have been this excited about an ultrasound Ok yes I have, but this one is going to be the best Sorry ladies. I needed something to look forward to and now I have it!

Oh, and next Sunday is my baby shower I am thrilled! I get to see people that I haven't seen in a while, and do girly stuff! YAY!

And last but definitely not least.... 60 days till my due date!!!!!!!! WHOA!!

What is everyone else excited about???!
AmyMcLiz likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker

January 23rd, 2013, 05:55 AM
butterfly070212's Avatar Veteran
Im looking forward to feeling better. I've had a cold/sinus infection for a month. I want to start breathing normal again.

We are closing on a house Feb 21. Im excited and nervous at the same time. This is an unexpected move. We saw a house it was priced $20,000 less than its worth and we fell in love with it. I never expected to move so close to having this baby.

Im excited about my baby shower in 3 weeks. My mom has invited alot of people I havent seen in awhile and my BFF from high school is coming. We just found each other on Facebook. Its going to be nice to reconnect in person.
nrse_em and Hopeful1213 like this.

DSD (12) DSD (5) and DD (4)
EDD 3/13/2013
January 23rd, 2013, 06:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How fun to have so many exciting things to look forward to! I'm looking forward to my last u/s and baby shower, but they aren't until the end of February.
Hopeful1213 likes this.
January 23rd, 2013, 07:32 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm excited I have 35 days at the most being preggo!! Ill prob at least have him a week early sooo under 30 days n I get to meet this lil one!!!!!!
Hopeful1213 likes this.
January 23rd, 2013, 07:42 AM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
I'm excited that my c-section is in exactly 30 days. Time needs to quicken up!
Hopeful1213 likes this.
January 23rd, 2013, 07:52 AM
Super Mommy
Wow!!! It is insane that in 1 month or less, some of us will be holding our babies! I know I have a little longer than that, but holy cow!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

January 23rd, 2013, 08:09 AM
Veteran
I'm also excited for my next U/S next Thursday to see how big my little girl is. I'm excited to get our house on the market as well, off load that P.O.S! haha!
Hopeful1213 likes this.

January 23rd, 2013, 08:20 AM
AmyMcLiz's Avatar Proud mommy
I'm glad you're feeling better and things are looking up from here on out!
Hopeful1213 likes this.

Mommy of Zane
Hoping to have #2 in 2015!

January 24th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Blieving4more's Avatar ready 4 my miracle
So refreshing to see a nice positive and exciting thread!! I have had so much drama lately that I just love reading all that you are excited about. So glad you are feeling better and that you have so much to look forward to this week
Hopeful1213 likes this.
January 24th, 2013, 09:29 AM
kreb's Avatar Veteran
I'm pretty excited too! The nursery is 90% complete with the only things left are hanging bookshelves and wall art. I am finding myself constantly looking in or finding excuses to go in and poke around.

My shower is on Sunday! We have pretty much all we need to survive and our registry is BORING so I'm assuming my girlfriends will go outfit crazy (all have been informed no newborn or 0-3 months since we are overstocked).

Oh and each day something new seems to be appearing on our door step from unexpected gifters. I am truly shocked at peoples generosity!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search