baby moving Alot

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PrincessLou79
  • 1 Post By horselovinmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Feeling the baby moving is a good feeling i love when she moving a round in my stomach but sometime she kicks her daddy in the head and then whn he talks to her she stops and then kicks him again't. . I think when she comes out she going to be a daddy's girl.
January 23rd, 2013, 09:59 PM
Julie_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This baby kicks a lot more when my 3 y/o DD is sitting on my lap or if we are laying down next to each other. I hope they are going to be close sisters. And the baby will be kicking like crazy at times and the minute my DH puts his hand on my stomach she stops. Kinda funny.

January 24th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Yea she kicks him in the head when he lays in bed
January 24th, 2013, 05:36 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
My little man does that to my hubby and his sisters. LOL Or sometimes I lay behind my husband and the baby kicks him in the back.

January 24th, 2013, 06:46 AM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This little one always stops moving every time my husband puts his hand on my tummy!
brandi6088 likes this.

January 24th, 2013, 10:44 AM
She does the same to my bf And then he talks to her And he turns around And she does it again
January 24th, 2013, 04:47 PM
horselovinmom's Avatar Veteran
My LO will do the same thing! She can be kicking like a rockstar and the second my husband tries to feel her, she stops dead in her tracks. She's also done it quite a bit to my mom. Only our sons and I have really felt her kick, its kinda funny!
brandi6088 likes this.
January 24th, 2013, 04:52 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
That's me all the way!! He will be moving non stop then DH tries to feel him n he stops til he takes it off! It's hilarious same thing with my MIL but my 3 year old comes up he's felt him more then anyone they are already best buds!! My belly is stretched to the max tho baby has no more room u can see him move by just looking now!! That's better anyways I don't like people touching my belly
January 24th, 2013, 05:07 PM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so jealous. My baby girl does NOT move that much. My previous pregnancies I seemed to have my belly moving ALL the time. But she just seems a bit lazy...she likes it at night time ..maybe because I am relaxed more.

January 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNichols07 View Post
I'm so jealous. My baby girl does NOT move that much. My previous pregnancies I seemed to have my belly moving ALL the time. But she just seems a bit lazy...she likes it at night time ..maybe because I am relaxed more.
My first was like that!! I had to go in for stress tests all the time cuz he never would move!!! He was always fine and he is the sane way to this day!! Just calm, chill lol not out if control like my 3 year old

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search