just thinking

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By autumn2013

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Right now its hard knowing that i donto have money to get what ever she needs but i know i will have a baby shower. . I was thinking of having one after she is born. . I only have six weeks left. . I have money put up to get her some stuff and i like hammy down to they will help when she born. . I know i will be a good mommy and her daddy will be a good daddy. .. I am just making my self so worryed and i know i shouldn't And that. . So i thkink that i should wait to have a baby shower after she is born. . i got alot of support i just need some mommy and mommy's to be to talk to about stuff
January 25th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is there one already in the works? I kind of liked having mine beforehand so I could see what I still needed to get. Hope you get it all figured out.

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

January 25th, 2013, 09:34 AM
I know it will work out i just got to stressing out

I mean not stress out
January 25th, 2013, 09:56 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
If it were me I'd do it before hand also!!
January 25th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Yep i am trying i have a crib and cloths that i bought and hammy downs too and i just need diapers and bottle and i know she will have everything that she will need
Amy B. and brandi6088 like this.
January 25th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Blieving4more's Avatar ready 4 my miracle
Hand me downs are wonderful blessings! Just make a list of the essentials, there really isn't as many as we think, and I am sure you and baby will be just fine. And if you cannot afford some necessary items try to see what resources you can get in your town/city like WIC.
January 25th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Super Mommy
I think it would be fine to have a baby shower afterwards. Around here you never ever do a baby shower before the baby is born. It is believed to be bad luck to do so.

I can see why you would want it to be done beforehand though.
January 25th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Veteran
I'm having it beforehand so we know what we still need. I did get a hand me down tub, moses basket, and should be getting a carseat, swing, and vibrating chair soon. I'm a little freaked out too though. I also have some hand me down clothes and some new. I like knowing beforehand what we will have.

Maybe you can have a small shower beforehand with some people and a second one later with everyone else. It would be the best of both worlds.
January 25th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Athme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I personally think before makes it easier but if after works for you, do it.

Have you looked at some consignment stores for deals? The other day my husband and I went to a consignment store just to browse and see what was out there and we got 5 onsies for $1.37 on clearance. They had super good deals on other things too like bouncers and strollers etc.
January 25th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Yep i should do that thanks u guys

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search