Fatigue...

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Irish_Wristwatch

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2013, 07:10 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fatigue is back and 10x worse..it's kicking my butt! I have been trying to push threw it and for the most part have succeeded but AHH I feel like I'm in the first trimester all over again. What about everyone else? I'll be glad when I get that burst of energy....

January 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Veteran
I am with you 100%. Even when I do have a little energy I get tired so fast. I end up feeling out of breath after going up and down a flight of stairs. I can't imagine what it will be like in another month.
January 26th, 2013, 07:29 AM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get out of breath on steps too! I have to go up two flights at work to go to the bathroom, and by the time I sit down, I have to spend a few extra minutes catching my breath.

January 26th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I woke up this morning and got the kiddo's breakfast made and cleaned up the house a bit and its barely noon and I feel like I could use another night's worth of sleep!

January 26th, 2013, 10:23 AM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm tired all the time. I took my daughter to ballet this morning, then my son to football, then I did some shopping. By the time I got home a couple of hours later I felt like I needed a good few hours sleep. I have zero energy right now.

January 26th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
me too! im so tired by noon, and im asleep by 9pm now. We did a bunch of shopping today, oh man did that kick my butt, bed time wont be here soon enough

January 26th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Veteran
I'm with you all and I've still got 7 weeks to go! My energy comes in waves though, so I'm trying to be efficient with my time when I feel more awake

January 27th, 2013, 09:21 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup! Same here. I did finally get hit with the nesting bug though so that is helping a little bit. I am finally getting a few things done at least.

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

January 27th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Veteran
Somedays I have a little bit of energy but I think the days I don't have energy is worse then the first tri bc now I am sore and out of breath.
January 27th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Anybody finding that when they nap they can't sleep at night?...That has been my issue. I will be so exhausted that I can barely keep my eyes open during the day but if I give in and take a nap I will not be able to sleep during the night..I got a nap in this afternoon..So i'm really praying that I will be able to sleep tonight.

January 27th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Athme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got up at 7am today and then napped from 1-5pm I am so tired!
January 27th, 2013, 03:51 PM
for me it doesnt matter if i take a nap during the day or not, i still sleep like garbage. Im at that cant get comfy in any position stage - it sucks! I was up from midnight till 4 am last night Thankfully dh was still awake playing video games so i had some company for a while
JLNichols07 likes this.

January 27th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Wristwatch View Post
for me it doesnt matter if i take a nap during the day or not, i still sleep like garbage. Im at that cant get comfy in any position stage - it sucks! I was up from midnight till 4 am last night Thankfully dh was still awake playing video games so i had some company for a while
That's good that your dh was still up...I hate waking up at night and being bored out of my mind with no one to talk too lol.

January 27th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNichols07 View Post
That's good that your dh was still up...I hate waking up at night and being bored out of my mind with no one to talk too lol.
me too, it made being awake a little more bearable, even if i had to watch him play some stupid star wars game LOL

January 28th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Veteran
Yep, me too! I took two naps yesterday!
January 28th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Well I knew it that awesome nap yesterday hurt me last night...got abot 3 hours of sleep blahh

January 28th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Veteran
I didn't get to sleep until almost 1 am because of my second nap. I'm usually asleep by 9:30 if I only take one nap.
January 28th, 2013, 06:59 AM
horselovinmom's Avatar Veteran
I am noticing that I get exhausted so much easier nowadays. For a while I was doing so good, I was sleeping all night long, comfortable, energised during the day and now I can't sleep at night because its hard to find a comfortable position to sleep in and after about 10 minutes of being up, I could go back to sleep for a few hours!
January 30th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Veteran
Fatigue is kicking my butt. I get up around 7:30a to get DD to school and end up in bed by 8pm...but then am WIDE awake at 3am till about 6am. I feel like I can barely function throughout the day I'm so exhausted!
January 30th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Veteran
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is exhausted! I had a burst of energy a few weeks ago and then I worked 4 night shifts in a row and I haven't recovered since. My belly is so sore these days that it hurts when I turn from side to side which makes changing positions at night difficult. I'm even having a hard time napping these days because I'm so uncomfortable.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search