The Weekend..

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2013, 07:58 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What did everyone do this Friday/Saturday and what's your plans for today? I have been cleaning when my back isn't hurting and we have been working on our heater...we thought it was going out ..THANKFULLY we are just having some issues with our thermostat..it keeps resetting to 60 so we went out and got a new one..I wish we would have figured it out sooner because it hit 60 in here one night and the next morning my kiddos woke up with colds. So Kyra's is completely gone and we are still working on getting Christopher's cold gone.

Besides that I am almost done painting one of the rooms and my then I have to start on the kiddo's room..then it's the baby's room..I can't wait to get to the baby's room..and only 4 weeks and 5 days left.

January 27th, 2013, 08:10 AM
momoftwinsand1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cleaning, cleaning, laundry! I did have a surprise shower yesterday thrown by some friends. I was shocked! Today, walmart and probably the couch and lifetime My back has really been bothering if Im up to much so by the time I do my walmart trip Ill be done for the day!
John Allen 4-4-06, VBAC 6 pounds 2 ounces 19 inches long
Paige Belle 5-21-07, VBAC 5 pounds 9 ounces 17 inches
Ava Marie 2-28-09, VBAC 5 pounds 10 ounces,16 1/2 inches
Jackson Douglas 2-13-13, VBAC 6 pounds 5 ounces, 19 inches
January 27th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I cleaned house, and I am now looking for ways to help out financially while on maternity leave. That's about it for me.

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

January 27th, 2013, 08:50 AM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well friday me and my baby were supposed to go visit my mom. However snow struck that idea out. Plus I was going to drop my oldest off at her friends/my girlfriends for the weekend but she had a bug or flu or something so we went no where.
I ended up staying home because SO asked me too, the weather and a sick child. I would honestly have rathered to go to my moms because SO and I got into the agrument about baby names. Things are fine now and looking up.
Yesterday we did some cleaning. I ran to the grocery store with the baby, and then came home unloaded and went to Big Lots by myself for some household items.
Today I'm going to try and get baby clothes organized. That means cleaning out Lina's closet and going through all of her newborn clothes (in the basement in bins) and washing and arranging them in the plastic bins I got for the closet.
Fun stuff. haha
I'm really hoping we can get take out tonight. Nachos from a great restaurant here in town sound so awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

January 27th, 2013, 08:54 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momoftwinsand1 View Post
Cleaning, cleaning, laundry! I did have a surprise shower yesterday thrown by some friends. I was shocked! Today, walmart and probably the couch and lifetime My back has really been bothering if Im up to much so by the time I do my walmart trip Ill be done for the day!
Maybe possibly you could give me some advice on how to keep my laundry down...considering you have 6 kids I don't see how you keep yours done..I have 2 kids and my husband and myself and there is ALWAYS laundry to be done lol..I need some organization.

January 27th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Friday Dh grandmother (who i am not fond of) came over for dinner, we all survived

Saturday we ran a couple errands and i did laundry and some cleaning. Today, more laundry and cleaning is about all i have planned

January 27th, 2013, 09:46 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Saturday I had my labor/childbirth class which went really well. Today I have no clue what were doing, probably just staying home.... Jesse has a gaming addiction. LOL

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14
January 27th, 2013, 09:53 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friday night I spent working on the nursery. The nesting bug finally hit and I got a bunch done and I cleaned the kitchen and did some of the baby's laundry (blankets and newborn clothes). Saturday DH and I went to our prepared childbirthing class at the hospital. It was awesome! I've been really wanting to have a low-intervention style birth (if possible) and I found out that the labor and delivery here is very pro-natural childbirth if you so desire and really encourages skin-to-skin, delayed cord clamping, etc. They also have labor tubs, which I am really excited to get to use. Today we are just going to relax and I'll probably continue to work on the nursery so we can have that all done!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search