Is it bad..

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kelz88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Veteran
Is it bad that I hope the baby homes earlier than her due date? I mean, I DO want her to stay put till my due date for safety/developmental reasons of course, but inside I just want to wish so bad that she comes at 37 weeks! I'm SO over waiting for my due date to be here.. I'm not even that miserably and uncomfortable yet, I'm just so over the anxiety of waiting for her to be born. It's such a long time to be pregnant, especially when u find out at 3 weeks pregnant due to IVF. I feel like I've been pregnant forever!! I'm just soooo ready to have her here and not have to be anxious anymore. I have wicked anxiety in general, so waiting to go into labor and waiting to have her home etc.. Is killing me!!

Ahhh! I'm jealous of all u lady's who are 35+ weeks!
January 28th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Blieving4more's Avatar ready 4 my miracle
She will be here before you know it and then you may miss being pregnant But first and for most, we want our babies to be healthy so the longer they stay in our bellies the better it is for them. I would rather have this LO overcook a week and be strong as an ox then come early and have any health issues at all. And this is coming from a woman who has been dealing with consistent pre term contractions for weeks and is already in early labor.
January 28th, 2013, 11:39 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean. And if you haven't hit the uncomfortable part of pregnancy yet...the feeling is probably only going to get worse. Take this time to enjoy yourself and make sure you have double checked to make sure you have everything. If you get too anxious..maybe go to some birthing classes or something to keep yourself busy. lol

January 28th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
no i dont think bad is the right word. It doesnt sound like you actually want your baby to be born early, but more that you are at that uncomfortable, done, over it all stage. And thats such a normal feeling, baby will be here before you know it, i promise!

January 28th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Veteran
I don't think it's bad, I feel the same way. These last few weeks have d-r-a-g-g-e-d, but flown by at the same time. I'm over being pregnant too, I want to hold my little girl and play with her instead of lumber around with her inside me!

January 28th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Super Mommy
Its not bad, im sure the majority of us think that. At least once or twice.
Amy B. likes this.
January 28th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Veteran
I'm so done it's not even funny! I just hit 36 weeks today and keep thinking..ANY TIME NOW GIRL! LOL! Even though technically I want her cooking until that magical 37 week mark, I am so done. I want my body back and want the back and side pain to stop!!
January 29th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think "done being pregnant" like the other ladies said is probably more accurate of a feeling. I wish time would magically fly until it's time for baby to actually come. I know it's not good to wish life away...but come on already! LOL

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

January 29th, 2013, 01:18 PM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
I think we can all agree we're just all ready for our due dates to be here already. I know I am!
January 29th, 2013, 06:46 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found out at 3w5d and feel like I've been pregnant forever too! I wish I could be one of those people who doesn't find out till 9 or 10 weeks, but I'm not. I'm done too. I definitely agree with taking a birthing class to pass time. We have been in ours for the last 6 weeks and it really helps keep us busy. I wish I could have taken it closer to my due date but we'll be finishing it at 36 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search