CM changes lately anyone?

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Neads

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Veteran
Is anyone else experiencing cervical mucus changes lately? Just the last few days I've had some slimy discharge, mostly clear, but sometimes just slightly greenish in color.

I've heard of women losing their mucus plugs early and it "growing" back, I wonder if that's what's going on. Hmmm....

January 29th, 2013, 02:25 PM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine hasn't changed yet but I think it's normal for it to start changing between 34-38 weeks..My sister lost her mucus plug from 28 weeks on and they did tell her it could grow back and she could continue to lose it...

January 29th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With both previous pregnancies I lost my plug at 36 weeks. (1st pregnancy lasted to 41 weeks, second pregnancy the plug was followed by bloody show off and on for days and he came at 37 weeks.)

No sign of plug here yet, but discharge is getting very heavy and slimy.
brandi6088 likes this.
January 29th, 2013, 03:56 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine is getting heavier also n Changing but I don't have any signs of the plug yet... I never lost the plug with either of my other kids either tho!!
January 29th, 2013, 06:32 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine seems to have increased in the amount, but I don't think its the plug yet. I lost that with DD at 40+4 weeks and it was a definite difference for me.

January 30th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Super Mommy
Mine is a LOT thicker and slimy as well. Kind of freaks me out! Also, my urine color has changed? Brighter yellow?? I know it is odd of me to notice that, but it kind of gets my attention....

Make a pregnancy ticker

January 30th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Veteran
With DS I didn't lose my plug all at once, so I wasn't even really sure that I had, but this time I'm much more alert to the change. Glad I'm not the only one seeing changes! We're getting closer, woo hoo!

January 30th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Veteran
Mine has changed here too as far as quantity, but it isnt thick, it is very thin and watery..and..annoying. HAHA. I never lost my plug with DD#1 so we'll see what happens this time around.
January 30th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Mrs.Storm's Avatar New mommy
Just a small increase in discharge here, but still the same consistency as usual. That milky color and lotion consistency. Haha tmi.

January 30th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Veteran
Ahh the joys of pregnancy No loss of the mucous plug yet for me either, but I am having an increase discharge which is a lot of fun.
January 30th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Veteran
I have increased discharge too. It's not every time I wipe, but when its there its white creamy lotion like.. Doesn't bother me or anything, but def noticeable. No signs of any mucus yet, thankfully, its too early IMO for me to be losing my plug! Apart 34
Weeks! So crazy to be thinking and watching out for this stuff now!
January 30th, 2013, 02:50 PM
jackkey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine has increased and seems thicker. I don't think it's the start of my "show".

Thank you Babydoll 213 for the great siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search