My apt!!

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 05:50 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
Went good!!! Baby is now breech instead of transverse lil stinker!! She says at this point sense he has been that way for so long and the position he is in, his size and water.. the chances of him turning are par to non.. She said we can try turning him but she still said she don't think he is going to budge, she thinks the cord is around him stopping him.. So the turning procedure is up to me which could lead into an emergency c section.. Or I can just schedule a c section! I need to have a decision by next tue. I already know I am just going to go with the c section... I don't want to take any chances!! So it'll be scheduled for feb 18th week.. As for the exact date n time ill find out tue I actually can't wait!! I'm excited to the exact date n time as for baby he is measuring 6 pounds 9 oz!! I didn't get any pics!! He's so big n in a weird spot we can't get any at all :/ she also wouldn't check to see if I'm dialated any cuz she said she could break my water doing it

Last edited by brandi6088; January 30th, 2013 at 06:04 PM.
January 30th, 2013, 07:14 PM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well atleast you will have an exact date and time when you will get to meet your baby. I'm glad to hear everything is going well and can't wait to see when they schedule your c-section. Mine is for March 1st No time yet though. Maybe yours and mine will be around the same time!

January 30th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Athme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a good size! I am glad you will know when / how you will meet your baby, that must be a weight off your shoulders. Congratulations.
January 30th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Mrs.Storm's Avatar New mommy
I have a question. Is there a difference between an emergency c-section and a scheduled c-section? Sorry, I really don't know much about them.

January 31st, 2013, 06:03 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Juju2012
Glad to hear everything went well how exciting you know when you get to see your baby not like some of us who are in a waiting game lol.
January 31st, 2013, 06:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like baby is doing good! I've always heard a scheduled c-section is easier because you have time to prepare. How exciting to know a date soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Storm View Post
I have a question. Is there a difference between an emergency c-section and a scheduled c-section? Sorry, I really don't know much about them.
Scheduled c-section is scheduled in advance. You know the date and time to show up for the operation. Emergency is unexpected without notice. First baby, I labored to 10cm before they realized baby was breech. So I had an emergency c-section. The word "emergency" can make it sound scary. Sometimes it is, but my experience was more shocking than scary. They were calm and happy preparing me for the OR---not the chaotic scene that comes to mind when you think emergency.
January 31st, 2013, 08:51 AM
kreb's Avatar Veteran
yay you have an end date! so jealous!!! time to wrap up those loose ends.
January 31st, 2013, 10:20 AM
Veteran
What a stubborn little stinker!!!! haha! Oh well, at least he's healthy and happy in there! I'm jealous you'll know exactly when you're going to see him and can be prepared! Congrats on a good appt.

January 31st, 2013, 11:24 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My first was breech and didn't turn with a version, so I had to have a c-section. It was nice being able to plan it (and the rest since then). I'm sure everything will be just fine. How exciting to have him in just a few short weeks!!!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

February 1st, 2013, 06:59 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Little turkey! Well at least you have a plan in place and will be ready to go soon!!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

February 1st, 2013, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Stubborn baby! At least you can have a plan in place

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search