diaper bags

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JLNichols07

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2013, 03:56 PM
Veteran
What kind of diaper bags do you all like? I still need to get one but I don't know what to get don't want to spend over fifty dollars.
February 3rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Here is my diaper bag! I paid 39.99 for it on EBay...with the past 2 kids I have went out and bought decent diaper bags and just ended up using the one we get from the hospital. But since this is my last child (most likely) I decided to treat myself to a really cute monogrammed diaper bag.
nrse_em and Harlie like this.

February 3rd, 2013, 06:03 PM
Veteran
I'm of no help...I'm going to try and wing it with accessories and a large purse or backpack depending. Probably a rookie mistake, but I'm not really bag/purse person.
February 3rd, 2013, 07:32 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I were a purse person, I would just throw stuff in that. But I'm not. I literally keep my license and debit card in my car and then stick them in my pocket when I go in a store. I've tried carrying purses or even big wallets at times and I always lose them!
With DD we had a small Eddie Bauer bag, but its falling apart, so I planned to get another one. Plus, its fine for disposable diapers, but I could only fit 1 or 2 cloth diapers in it, so I may need something bigger eventually. For now, I'm just going to use the bag I have and see if I feel the need to get another.

I'd recommend thinking about how you'll use it, and what you want to keep in it, and then go from there as far as size.

February 3rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Frangipani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have one like this from DS. I like it b/c it has these thermal compartments on the front that I can put bottles in and they stay cold. I may get another one similar or the same. Haven't decided for sure. Another thing I like about it though is it is kind of unisex so my DH is cool with carrying it around.
February 4th, 2013, 01:02 PM
mojo-risin's Avatar Super Mommy
I have a Kate Spade bag I splurged on, and a fleurville plain black one for daycare. I decided to get what I wanted with this one since he's our last!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggie!!

February 4th, 2013, 02:38 PM
toady11's Avatar Veteran
Oh, I am purse/bag/diaper bag junkie and they are not always easy on the wallet. My current favorite slurge is the Skip Hop Studio in the chocolate brown. I've only taken it out a few times with DS (toddler) but look forward to using it with the new baby. I love all the pockets and they are big! Looks like a purse and has stroller attachments right on the bag......

We have a pink little monkey coming in March!

February 4th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Veteran
I got fairly cheap Jeep brand from walmart. Its all black so I don't have to worry about SO. Its pretty large also. However, I also know that my aunt just got me a carseat and brs had. A free diaper bag special and despite that I'll probablt just use a backpack because I'm used to them.
February 4th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Storm122's Avatar Super Mommy
I am using a bag from thirty-one utility tote bag, I love it! I also got a second on that zips from thirty-one. I am a consultant so I have seen them get used for this purpose and am in love with both of them!!
February 5th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Veteran
My mom told me I should get a thirty one bag. Do they have a lot of pockets?
February 5th, 2013, 01:15 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I have a Skip Hop Versa diaper bag in Bronze that I'll be using.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
February 5th, 2013, 01:32 PM
horselovinmom's Avatar Veteran
My mom got me this 31 bag for Christmas to use as a diaper bag:

I like how big it is because I can put my breast pump in it along with other stuff we'll need and we wont' have to worry about carry multiple bags around.
May 19th, 2013, 01:37 PM
I spent over $50 for my baby bag but I wanted a bag I could use to the office and did not have to throw (giveaway) after the baby had grown. I purchased a baby bag from babybeau. Their range is really nice and they can be used without the baby insert.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search