nursing bras

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Veteran
I need a nursing bra but I don't know when I should buy bc my breast will probaly get bigger. When did you buy yours?
February 7th, 2013, 09:25 AM
kreb's Avatar Veteran
I bought 2 from Target on sale but left the tags on. My boobs have almost doubled in size in the last week so I don't know if they'll fit after milk comes in!

Walmart has some really affordable ones btw. Way cheaper than Target and they have good ratings.
February 7th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Veteran
I just ordered 2 sports nursing bras from walmart and 2 nursing tanks hoping they will be stretchy enough for growth.

February 7th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Veteran
I am going to walmart this weekend maybe I can get a couple and just leave the tags on.
February 8th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got a couple at walmart and have been wearing them already (since they are the only bras I have without underwire and baby is so high now that's what I need). I bought sizes that fit me right now because when my milk comes in I'm only extra huge for about a week and then can fit back into this size. Around 3 months PP I usually start to get a little smaller than I am right now and by 6 months I'm back to pre pregnancy size.
February 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I have a few from before. I did buy one new one. I know what my boobs do, so it's easy for me to buy. I just go up a cup size. I actually got a couple of comfy ones from Wal-Mart.com, the rest were from Motherhood Maternity.

February 8th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
when i was pregnant with my first i went a few weeks before delivery and got measured, they recommended sizing up one cup to accommodate for milk - they worked perfect for me. Now i just buy other bras in that size since i know it will work

February 9th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Mrs.Storm's Avatar New mommy
Good plan, I was wondering about this myself.
February 10th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Veteran
I went ahead and bought one from walmart yesterday.
February 11th, 2013, 01:36 PM
adson's Avatar Veteran
I have my 2 nursing bras from my first pregnancy, it is practically new ones so i am gonna use it again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search