Check In!

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Veteran
Name: liz

Baby's name : Eli

How many weeks: 34 and 3

Changes: measuring ahead, I have dropped a bit too. I was 1cm and 60% at my last check

Hospital bag packed: no though I need to at least write a list in case dh has to pack it

How do you feel: overall good. Very anxious since I have pre e and just trying to get to 37 weeks. I really don't want a c section so am worried about induction. I am super excited for lo to be here though!

February 14th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Super Mommy
Name: Amanda

Baby's name : Abbigail Lynn

How many weeks: 34w4d

Changes: Everything! Lost parts of mucus plug a couple of weeks ago, dialated at last appt between 2 and 2.5, contractions still inconsistent, but around every 7-10 minutes or so this morning, TMI but my boobs no longer sit on my belly, so definitely dropped!

Hospital bag packed: Not yet

How do you feel: Very tired...

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 14th, 2013, 10:28 AM
adson's Avatar Veteran
Baby's Name: Haven t decided yet

How many weeks are you? 34 weeks 3 days

Any changes going on? (dilation, dropping, losing mucous plug, etc.) Apsolutely nothing, i have appoitment next friday 22.2

Hospital bag packed? Not yet i am gonna wait untill 36 weeks

How do you feel? It depends somedays awesome, somedays awful

Last edited by adson; February 14th, 2013 at 10:31 AM.
February 14th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Cassani's Avatar Wendy (aka Prego-Hulk)
Name: Wendy
Baby's Name: Lillian Elizabeth
How many weeks are you? 35 weeks tomorrow (2/15)
Any changes going on? (dilation, dropping, losing mucous plug, etc.) lots of contractions, dangerously high amniotic fluid levels. No dilation
Hospital bag packed? Nope.
How do you feel? like crap on a cracker and worried sick

Last edited by Cassani; February 14th, 2013 at 02:55 PM.
February 14th, 2013, 05:25 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name:Kaite
Baby's Name: Cooper Michael
How many weeks are you? 36+5
Any changes going on? (dilation, dropping, losing mucous plug, etc.)Don't know about dilation or dropping. I am feeling some contractions but nothing worth keeping track of.
Hospital bag packed? The birth kit and all the supplies we need are ready at my parents house, along with clothes and diapers for Cooper. I just need to throw a few comfy clothes together. I already keep a tooth brush and hygiene items there, so no need to pack them.
How do you feel?Actually, better than I did a few weeks ago, but I'm ready. I know I probably have 4 more weeks, so I'm trying to stay busy.

February 15th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Veteran
Name: E

Baby's Name: Luciana

How many weeks are you? 38w4d

Any changes going on? (dilation, dropping, losing mucous plug, etc.) Was dilated to 1 last week, will find out if more today. Baby definitely has dropped. Been having tons of contractions, pressure, ect but still sporadic and not time-able. She's got 3 more days to come out on her own, if not, induction is monday!

Hospital bag packed? Yep, packed last weekend, ready to go!

How do you feel? Overall crappy. Ready to get my body back!
February 15th, 2013, 11:14 AM
*MomofO&Nat*'s Avatar Kelly, Massachusetts Mama
Name: Kelly

Baby's name : Depends on which gender we get!

How many weeks: 37 1/2

Changes: NADA. No dialation, nothing. Just sore, tired and carrying low.

Hospital bag packed: Yes because we have had a few false alarms so I am not messing around now.

How do you feel: Starting to get anxious about another C section and the painful recovery. Praying baby is healthy. Feel like my Crohn's Disease (they think I have but not confirmed totally) is starting to act up more, so relieved that I am in the home stretch in case I need meds. Not sure how I am going to balance three but I guess we'll figure it out!
Natalie Laura (9/14/10)
Harrison Dean (2/22/13)
Proud Member of the September 2010 Playroom

February 16th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Amy
Baby's Name: Elijah Michael
How many weeks are you? 35w1d
Any changes going on? (dilation, dropping, losing mucous plug, etc.) Not that I know of, but having a planned c-section at 39 weeks, so it doesn't really matter.
Hospital bag packed? nope...might start on baby's this weekend
How do you feel? Huge! I have heartburn a lot, and baby keeps pushing into my ribs, which can be painful, especially while driving. It hurts to bend over as well.

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

February 19th, 2013, 09:41 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Joy
Baby's Name: Corie Danielle
How many weeks are you? 37 weeks and 4 days
Any changes going on? (dilation, dropping, losing mucous plug, etc.) Nothing going on!
Hospital bag packed? Nope but hubby pulled it out of the closet for me..so Ill get started on it today!
How do you feel? Sluggish but ready to get things in order!

Had a doctors appointment this morning..I was scheduled for a c-section Friday, March 1st at 10:30..having to be there at at 8:30..doctor informs me this morning that it's going to have to be rescheduled..for either the day before or earlier that morning..so I called the lady that schedules the surgeries when I got home and I'm waiting for her call back..if it's the day before baby girl will be a February baby! Which I didn't see coming.
brandi6088 and MamaYazz like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search