I have a pain..

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 05:47 PM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This pain is in between my legs. It hurts so bad! I already have issues walking because of this sciatic nerve and my hips feeling like their unbalance..but now I can't even put my legs together without wanting to scream..and the strange thing is my doctor said the baby hasn't even dropped..Anyone else feeling like this?

February 13th, 2013, 07:07 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
Is it your pelvic bone??? Cuz if so im sorry!!!! that's me all the way it hurts sooooo bad to walk, move, cross my legs... To do anything it's so painful even to sit!!! My baby is clear up in my ribs head feet legs.. I have nothing down there pressing on it either!! It's horrible!!!
February 13th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Idk where its coming from but its a miserable feeling. I wasn't able to move to begin with and now its 10x worse

February 13th, 2013, 07:52 PM
naalie's Avatar Co Host of the March DDC
Not to be gross but is it in the "triangle" area of your lady parts? I feel that too. It hurts really bad...I think it's from pressure and dilating.

~~~~
~~~~

February 13th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Super Mommy
Ive been getting awful pains down low as well. More like someone (yes little baby im talking about you!) is trying to rip my pelvic bones in half.

Were in the home stretch now though ladies Thank goodness

Naalie, good to see you, I was just thinking about you today. Little one is still baking I see
February 13th, 2013, 08:11 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ouch!! I've definitely been having some pains down there but baby is also super low. surprises me that your doc says baby hasn't dropped! Hopefully this is a good sign that you are at least dilating or something.

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

February 13th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Mrs.Storm's Avatar New mommy
Dang that sounds horrible! What has the doc said could be the cause?? I have only felt pain down there when baby girl head-buts me in the cervix. Other than that just some pressure, but walking and moving around is just fine.

February 13th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Veteran
I have really bad pain down there mine is worse at night.
February 14th, 2013, 06:54 AM
MamaYazz's Avatar Veteran
Couple of days ago I started having pains where my hip joins My thigh on the left side. Seems a little better today though. Oh the joy! in a few short weeks we'll be welcoming our beautiful babies into the world.
February 14th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Veteran
I'm with all of you too. I've been having alot of pressure and pain down there for quite a while. It sucks. I haven't been able to sit with my leg closed for a long time, it feels like I'm carrying around a grapefruit between my legs.

I'm SOOO ready for this to be over!!!!!

February 14th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Veteran
I get random sharp pains in my thighs now, doctor said its the baby hitting a nerve and it literally makes me yelp in pain. I don't feel a ton of pressure any more, but the baby has def dropped! Today tho, I can barely move my back hurts so bad! I have 2 buldging discs in my lower back and I'm thankfully they haven't bothered me until today, but its killing me now few more weeks girls!!
February 14th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamarie0023 View Post
I get random sharp pains in my thighs now, doctor said its the baby hitting a nerve and it literally makes me yelp in pain. I don't feel a ton of pressure any more, but the baby has def dropped! Today tho, I can barely move my back hurts so bad! I have 2 buldging discs in my lower back and I'm thankfully they haven't bothered me until today, but its killing me now few more weeks girls!!

I understand where your coming from. I have done something to my back and I'm praying that it's not disc issues..but I'm almost positive it is. Not only that, but I have the sciatic nerve going on and every time I move or sit in a certain position I cry out because of the shooting, lightening like pain it sends down my tailbone and leg. What really worries me is during my c-section..I'm wondering how they are going to check to see if I'm numb unless they check about the waist because from my knees down I'm completely numb anyways due to my back issues. I'm thanking God that I only have 15 days left..but still a nervous wreck about having another c-section, the spinal, and everything that comes along with the recovery.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search