Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JLNichols07

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2013, 07:10 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope everyone has a happy valentines' day today! Anyone got any good plans?
AimeeD041727 and brandi6088 like this.

February 14th, 2013, 07:33 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
My hubby and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night.

February 14th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
no plans here, we dont really do valentines day. The boys got pink smoothies (raspberry) with breakfast and for lunch im making grilled cheese, that i will probably cut into a heart for them, and they each get a hersey kiss as a treat after lunch

Oh and im going to make DHs dinner pick (spaghetti) tonight, but we arent going out or anything. Im not sure if Dh got anything for the boys or not, hes paying for me to get my hair done on sunday so that is his present to me

February 14th, 2013, 08:26 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
Happy Valentines!!! No.. I dont think we r doing anything, I got my kids a outfit and candy, DH got a snowmobile part I have no idea what we r doing for dinner, I'm assuming nothing!! We r boring in our old age
February 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Julie_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to ask DH to drive me to the hospital so I can pre-register (FUN) and I bought him a couple of small tools I don't think he has yet. I also got DD some small gifts and a balloon. That's pretty much it around here.

February 14th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Super Mommy
Not a thing! And proud of it. I am going to SLEEP! (easier said than done!!)

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 14th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Veteran
No plans, but DBF made me a HUGE frame of all photos of us dating over the years which was the biggest surprise of everything today! So thoughtful and unlike him. Melted my heart! He also got me this make up thing from Sephoria that I wanted but said I refused to spend the $ on, then he sent me Roses, a box of chocolate and a teddy bear to work, and then later in the day this morning he also sent chocolate covered strawberries! He def went over board, but honestly, I deserve it after the crap he put us thru over the summer!! Best v day in years!
February 14th, 2013, 10:50 AM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We aren't doing anything today. I'm going grocery shopping after work and will probably get DD something. This weekend she is going out of town with my parents, so DH and I are going to dinner and to see Top Gun in the IMAX. Last year he got me a kindle but I told him no gifts this year. I plan to hold to that, so hopefully he does too!

February 14th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Veteran
We're skipping for the most part. He is super sarcastic and loves irony so he surprised. Me with a bottle of vodka I can't have. I made dinner and he went to bed. I've still got about a billion things to do because we are going to his parents this weekend for my baby shower. I wish we were more exciting.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search