Nervous!

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By lisamarie0023
  • 2 Post By lisamarie0023

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2013, 08:48 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh..so my c-section is officially in ONE week and six days...and I cant help but be nervous. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I have 2 children at home who depend on me..granted they have their daddy but I'm so afraid something bad is going to happen..I will be talking to my doctor about it Tuesday at my next appointment. I just hate feeling this anxious before going into surgery..I feel like when the day gets here I'm going to need some kind of medicine to keep me calm..because just thinking about it makes my heart pump faster. I have been trying to keep busy cleaning and doing homework but the thought stays in the back of my head.

February 17th, 2013, 10:01 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not having a c-section, but I am starting to get really nervous and anxious about delivery. Maybe cause I am a FTM and I have no idea what to expect, but it is nerve wracking. I am sure everything will go fine for you and maybe you can try doing some relaxation techniques or yoga or something like that. Good luck, girlie!!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

February 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
I hear ya!! I'm getting so nervous also!! I have one week left! The count down is on now!!!
February 17th, 2013, 11:40 AM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
I feel the same way. My c-section is in exactly 5 days. I am super nervous. My first one I didn't have time to get nervous, it all happened quickly.
February 17th, 2013, 11:51 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yall girls make sure you get on here fast and post your birth stories so I can live through yall..the last few days before I go in for my c-section lol.

February 17th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Veteran
I think its totally normal to be nervous no matter how many times you've been thru it all. Being a FTM I am freaking out over every little tiny new feeling, pain, ache, contraction.. The strength of my contractions have definitely picked up, and I get nervous every time thinking that it may be the real deal. Each day that gets closer to my due date, the more I worry about every little pain. I don't worry about labor until I have a contraction/new cramp/pain.. Then I start freaking myself out and get to the point where I'm losing sleep because of my nerves! I'm driving DBF crazy, and he tries to understand but he can't and thinks I'm stressing it all too much, but for real! How can u not stress out something that is just going to one day start happening out of nowhere that is going to put your body thru the ringer, and then a baby is presented to you that's yours to love and take care of and be responsible for for the rest of your life? Lol. Men are funny "stop stressing yourself out babe" .. Yea ok hun, ill stop worrying about the child coming out of my vagina whenever she's ready to make her appearance. Silly dumb men.
nrse_em and Harlie like this.
February 17th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Veteran
I completely agree that its totally normal to be nervous. I can't help but envy you from a FTM perspective because you have a time and date that the baby is going to arrive. I know having a c-section is no walk in park, but the anticipation of labor is driving me nuts!
February 17th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Veteran
I think the worst part of pregnancy is not the growing belly, morning sickness or body aches, its the anxiety and nerves of the big day! Omg! Its so crazy! 40 weeks of waiting for that first single moment where labor truly begins and then that ONE single moment, that final push/c-section where you are Offically no longer pregnant and finally meet the baby you've carried along with you for 40 weeks. Anyone who tries to tell me there's nothing to be anxious about is crazy! 40 weeks of simple waiting and wondering etc.. I've never been more nervous about anything in my life! But also never been more excited and happy about something either ah! 28 days for me!
nrse_em and Harlie like this.
February 17th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamarie0023 View Post
I think the worst part of pregnancy is not the growing belly, morning sickness or body aches, its the anxiety and nerves of the big day! Omg! Its so crazy! 40 weeks of waiting for that first single moment where labor truly begins and then that ONE single moment, that final push/c-section where you are Offically no longer pregnant and finally meet the baby you've carried along with you for 40 weeks. Anyone who tries to tell me there's nothing to be anxious about is crazy! 40 weeks of simple waiting and wondering etc.. I've never been more nervous about anything in my life! But also never been more excited and happy about something either ah! 28 days for me!
I agree completely!!
February 18th, 2013, 02:45 AM
adson's Avatar Veteran
It is normal to be nervous....But soon we are gonna met our little ones,think about that and not about labour and pain and all that crazy stuff!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search