Weather causing progress!

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The past 1.5 weeks, every time the weather changes I get closer and closer to having this baby! Rain moved in last night and I woke up to some bloody show. A second wave is suppose to hit this afternoon... I'm not sure how much more I can take before I'm pushed into full blown labor! My baby shower Saturday is looking less and less likely.

Any anxious full term mommas are welcome to steal my "about to go into labor" vibes!
February 20th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Veteran
That's an interesting theory, but I bet there is a lot of truth to the weather affecting progress! It makes sense that the environmental pressure surrounding us could move things along!!!!!

Good luck, hopefully you make it to your shower!

February 20th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Super Mommy
Stay cooking til sunday baby! Best of luck Neads
February 20th, 2013, 12:07 PM
horselovinmom's Avatar Veteran
I'll take those vibes from ya I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow and ready to have my baby in my arms!

My hubby called me from work today for my bi daily check in and he asked how I was feeling and I told him I felt good, no contractions, back and side don't hurt like they have been, no swelling, no leg cramps, nothing. He then proceeds to say "Ohhh I bet its the calm before the storm". Thanks honey, that makes me feel good! Now I'll be super cautious as to every twinge of pain to figure out if its labor or not.
February 20th, 2013, 07:02 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was feeling a little nervous because we are supposed to get snow and ice tomorrow. Snow is no big deal, but ice? I've been reading unassisted birth stories just in case! I don't feel ready to have the baby, but you never know!

February 21st, 2013, 12:38 PM
Veteran
Maybe it is the weather because "I think" I'm having some labor signs too. Yesterday I think I lost some of my mucous plug and then today I started having brown-pink discharge (it wasn't a lot though and DH I had sex last night so I don't know if thats the problem). My back is aching but I'm also lugging a vacuum up and down a spiral staircase. I wish my water would just break so I would "know" I'm in labor!! I hate all this waiting and vagueness!! Plus I still have to work 3 more night shifts this weekend and with the snow storm coming I don't know what to do!
February 21st, 2013, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night when the big part of the storm hit I work up because I had so much pressure! Today the weather is back to normal and I feel great! I don't think it's a coincidence that I feel good for a few days and then once there is a big weather shifts things get stirred up. I have a sonogram and appointment tomorrow morning, anxious to see what they say!
February 21st, 2013, 05:22 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm very interesting! Hope baby stays in there until you have your shower at least!!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search