**Warning to Momma's of Little Boys**

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 08:04 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This isn't nothing really bad..just thought I'd share it. First of all I can't wait until this baby is born so I can see what kind of personality she has. My son and my daughter have 2 completely different personalities. My daughter is laid back, likes to play board games, watch movies, play outside..normal 4 year old stuff. (Not saying my son isn't normal)..but he likes to jump from my daughter's top bunk bed..pile up my cushions from my couch on the floor and jump from the table onto them...likes to get the mop out and "wash his car" with it..stuff my daughter NEVER did. He is so into everything...and wants to know about everything...and likes to take EVERYTHING apart. Anyways..he is 2 and we are in the process of potty training him but he had a diaper on this morning and I had just finished getting my daughter ready for school...As I am walking in his room I see that my daughter is playing on her Nabi and he takes his diaper off and proceeds to pee on her leg. So much for her school clothes we had to take EVERYTHING off of her ...scrub her down..and put a new outfit on.

I would just like to say that I don't know if the things he does are just "boy" things or if he has really done lost his mind. Anyone else have a little boy this crazy? ...If not to the mommy's out there having little boys prepare yourself...physically and mentally lol.

February 21st, 2013, 08:19 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
Lol!!! I'm sorry!!!! My 3 year old is the same way, he has always been the crazy wild child!! He jumps from tables, couches, down the stairs ... My poor oldest wants a bunk bed sooo bad but there is no way i can get him one, drake would play superman off the top!! He is not scared of anything, he wouldnt cry either if he fell n cracked his head open!!He always had his diaper tore off running around naked and so he was Pitty trained very early lol, he still to this day will just strip down naked and run, he was at my moms running thru the sprinklers she turned around he was hauling but, butt naked thru them, lol!! I love him to death but boy!!! He's a handful at times lol!! Now my oldest son was never like that, still to this day!! Laid back, does his own thing .. It's crazy how they r sooooo different!! He puts up with drake so well i give him major props I can't wait to see how Ryker is
February 21st, 2013, 09:04 AM
Brandi-- That definitely sounds like stuff that my son would do. Luckily, I haven't had to rush him to the hospital or any crazy accidents or anything but he worries me to death all the time ..with all the jumping.

February 21st, 2013, 09:28 AM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My daughter is 3 and very crazy. She likes jumping off everything, and getting into things and making messes, although she has yet to pee on anyone! I'm kinda hoping this boy is milder.

February 21st, 2013, 10:01 AM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I only have boys and know nothing different. My boys never sit, always crazy and on the go. They climb, jump, run, crash their trucks into the walls.

People tell me girls are different. Many of my friends have girls and they sit and color and read...now way with my boys.

It will be interesting to see how she's different...or not.

February 21st, 2013, 11:01 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
After having 3 girls, a little boy is going to be a big change. LOL

February 21st, 2013, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have an almost 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. They are both pretty dare devilish and love climbing and jumping off of... everything! But I've always noticed my son is more likely to just do things without thinking it through... DD often takes a second to calculate the risks. It's crazy how unique each kid is!
February 21st, 2013, 02:47 PM
Veteran
I needed a good laugh... I can just see him peeing on her leg!

February 21st, 2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizspreg View Post
I needed a good laugh... I can just see him peeing on her leg!
Honestly..I wanted to laugh when he did it haha. But I felt it might inappropriate and he'd think it was so funny that he'd do it again so I had to hold it in lol.

February 21st, 2013, 05:19 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL!! I am a FTM so no first-hand experience, but I remember how crazy my brother was compared to my sister. I am very interested to see how this little guy's personality develops.

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

February 22nd, 2013, 05:59 PM
MamaYazz's Avatar Veteran
Oh no he didn't pee on his sisters leg! ROTFL! I wonder if my boy will be such a handful. I can be a worrier and very jumpy at times so hopefully he won't be giving me too many scares.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search