37 week appt and TMI but just curious from you girls :)

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Veteran
So, TMI sorry, but I figure at this point we've all said it all to eachother lol..

So the last 2 or 3 days have had some extreme gas and diaherra, which is odd since I just started to double up on iron supplements since I'm still anemic. And iron makes you consitpated, atleast it has for me anyway... Also at my u/s for my 37 week appt out baby is still measuring a week behind and weighing 6lbs 2 oz.. My doctor isn't worried thankfully!! I'm still only 1 cm and 50% effaced like I was last week.. But anyway, my question is.. Did any of you girls have gas/diaherra before going into labor? I've read it's a sign, and I ALMOST hope it is because I'm SO miserable, but now knowing she is a peanut I want her to wait atleast another week or so, but just curious is diaherra and gas were a sign for any of u girls that labor was very close. Thanks!
February 28th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
it can be a sign, but it doesnt mean that you will go into labour tomorrow or anything. Its normal for your body to clean itself out before having a baby, or it could be completly unrelated

I had loose poop a few days before having DS2, and i had it for like 2 weeks before i was induced with DS1

February 28th, 2013, 07:15 PM
momoftwinsand1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yes! this pregnancy i got it when I was actually in labor, with all my previous pregnancies I got about 24 hours before labor actually started, which by the way was easier than having it when your already in labor!
John Allen 4-4-06, VBAC 6 pounds 2 ounces 19 inches long
Paige Belle 5-21-07, VBAC 5 pounds 9 ounces 17 inches
Ava Marie 2-28-09, VBAC 5 pounds 10 ounces,16 1/2 inches
Jackson Douglas 2-13-13, VBAC 6 pounds 5 ounces, 19 inches
March 2nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've actually had loose bmi's now for about 2 1/2 weeks. I went from being constipated and only going once a week to going multiple times a day. Yet at the same time I don't get it all out. I know this is extreme TMI but oh welll. lol.

I never had loose stools with my previous 2 pregnancies. So for me loose stools is just that loose stools because labor doesn't feel any closer for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search