40+ weeks!

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Mrs.Storm's Avatar New mommy
Well, I am officially 40 weeks 1 day! It actually feels pretty good to be here. Like I am not waiting to get to 40 weeks anymore. Now I can just relax a little bit. I'm still working, so I guess not relax a lot, but you know what I mean right?

Braxton Hicks are stronger but still painless and not regular. Over the past.... at least three days I have been losing pieces of my plug multiple times a day. Sometimes small chunks, sometimes just thick heavy discharge.

Other than that, I get up to pee sometimes at night, and sometimes I wake multiple times a night because I am uncomfortable/sore, and some times I don't wake at all.

What are you ladies who are right about the 40 week mark experiencing????

March 10th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Veteran
I was actually JUST thinking about you when I checked the site! I lost a sall piece of my plug this morning. I am just 39 weeks today and really hoping this baby is here BY my due date next Sunday. I'm not that miserable, but just ready to have this baby and not be waiting anymore! My doctor told me on Thursday that ill be induced a week after my due date if she's not here by then, but she thinks she will be! I'm not really having any BH contractions anymore.. Monday was the last day I noticed them. I really hope our baby comes before Sunday, but we'll see!

Do you have a date you'll be induced on if no baby?
March 10th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Veteran
40 weeks and 3 days today (or thereabouts). I've got many of the same symptoms as you, Mrs.Storm. Except for the plug. I haven't noticed any of that.
March 10th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Storm122's Avatar Super Mommy
I am just shy of 39 weeks, last week I had a small amount of my plug come out, but nothing really since then. my Braxton hicks are a lot stronger and every time I have one I feel like I am going to pee my pants!
I had my first stretch mark apprear yesterday I was being selfish and hoping I could get away with out any! lol Just means baby is healthy I guess
My dates are a week earlier than my doctors so hopefully he is here sometime this week!
I have had a weird burst of energy all week so hoping this means labor will come soon!
Hope you ladies have your LO soon!
March 10th, 2013, 03:24 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 40+1 today. I really thought I was in labor yesterday. I had "bloody show" in the morning, and then contractions started every 10 minutes for about 5 hours...then they faded away. My midwife was off-call, so really it was fine with me, but now I'm hoping it happens soon!

March 11th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Regular
I am miserable... I'm 40+2 now. I had contractions every 2 min for 10 hours the other day with absolutely no cervical changes.... I think this baby will never come out. It's my 4th and I've never gone past 38 weeks with any of my previous pregnancies, so I am spent. My contractions have been pretty painful but don't do anything, they're more painful in my upper abdomen than anywhere else. My plug came out about 4 days ago TMI I know but still, no baby. Oh well. It doesn't help that I'm sicker than a dog with a cold I just can't shake.
March 11th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Veteran
Hmmm... Did you have your baby Mrs.Storm?!?! You haven't posted since you made this thread! I hope so!!!
March 11th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Mrs.Storm's Avatar New mommy
Hey! Still here and still pregnant Lisamarie! However, I think I might be in labor now! I wanted to make a post about it so I'll go ahead and do that here in a moment. Hope all you ladies are doing well, and go into labor very soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search