Still Pregnant?!

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2013, 08:48 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know that only a few of us have had our babies..so I'm wondering how the ladies who are still pregnant doing?

March 13th, 2013, 09:50 AM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still pregnant but i'm wondering if i'm going to go much longer. I've had contractions off and on today about every 1/2 hour, about a 3 on the pain scale. Plus constant menstrual cramps and back pain.

I'm ready for baby to come and I think she is too. She should be right around 6 pounds right now according to the last ultrasound I had back in Feb.
None of my babies have been bigger then 6 pounds 5 ounces at full term so I fully expect another 6 pounder.

So that's my story.. need other ladies to post so I can keep my mind busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

March 13th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Veteran
I'm still pregnant. The actual due date is tomorrow but none of my kids (this is #5) have ever born anywhere near the estimated date.
In fact, my 2 girls were about 2 weeks early and my boys were 2-ish weeks overdue. Since we've chosen to let the gender be a surprise, I'm starting to lean toward this one being a boy (because I haven't birthed "early"). We'll see if this "theme" rings true after the baby is born. If that ever happens. sigh.

I've had random Braxton Hicks but other than that, no signs whatsoever that this baby wants to come out. And I'm ready to be DONE!
March 13th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Veteran
double post. whoops.
March 13th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Veteran
Still pregnant here and not loving it at all! Lol. We'll see what the doctor says today, hoping for more progress cuz I'm totally over it all.
March 13th, 2013, 11:34 AM
adson's Avatar Veteran
Still here, 38+2 weeks. Next appoitment tuesday! Actually feeling preety good so far!

March 13th, 2013, 12:53 PM
I'm 40 weeks 3 days and still pregnant I've already had my membranes stripped twice & my "bloody show"; however, this little lady has still refused to come out. So now my induction is scheduled for 7am Tuesday, though I'm hoping she decides to come on her own before then.
March 13th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Juju2012
I'm 38 and 4 days pregnant and my cervix is still closed. Last Friday my baby had turned head down went to L&D Saturday morning because of extreme pain right under my breast bone turns out she turned again is transverse and she was kicking and punching my diaphragm. I return to the doctor this Friday the 15th and will have a c-section on the 19th. I'm scared this is my 4th baby and my first c-section. I'll keep you guys posted.
March 13th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Regular
I am still pregnant am 40+4 now and DONE my doc is going to induce me either thurs or fri
March 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
38 weeks today, I'm dilated and effaced so its just a matter of time.

March 13th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Regular
I've been dilated and effaced since 33 weeks.... just saying lol
March 14th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me...for one more day! Scheduled c-section is tomorrow morning at 6:30am CT. I am beyond ready!

I had a surge of energy this week, just in time to get my house cleaned and prepped. We have some people coming over tonight to stay (FIL, BIL, and my sister), and we are going to have a small belated party for my oldest, whose birthday was this past Saturday. Other than that and some pedis with my sis today (oh, and packing), we are so ready to go!!!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

March 14th, 2013, 04:41 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
C-Section date on the 18th! Can't believe I'm already 39 weeks pregnant!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
March 14th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Cassani's Avatar Wendy (aka Prego-Hulk)
My c-section is tomorrow morning at 8:30 eastern

March 15th, 2013, 02:12 PM
aussie_mama22's Avatar Brooke
Send a message via AIM to aussie_mama22
Im 39+1 and doing pretty good. Im sorry and have been having some early labour contractions so Im thinking it might not be too long but my sister was in early labour for 2 weeks before her baby girl came so who knows. So far there is no talks of an induction (im having a VBAC) and Im going to keep it that way for as long as possible. Id like this baby boy to bake for as long as he needs to but I dont want to push my doctor too far and end up needing a c section.

Thankyou *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 15th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Veteran
I'm still pregnant. Ahh!! 2 days till she better be here!!! Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search