Due today.. Tons of pressure, movement..

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Veteran
So, today is Offically my due date, and since we went they IVF it is a very exact date.. Tho I know that doesn't mean anything lol. For the last few hours the baby has been moving like crazy! She hasn't moved this much in forever and the way she is moving is different too. Lots of pressure going down, sharp pains in my va-j, and I'm sore down there now too. Also my inner thighs feel like I've been working out like crazy and are soo insanely sore as well. Our baby was at station 0 last Wednesday, so I know she's right there as my dr. Could feel her head she said. Idk if all this movement/pains mean anything, but I am hoping they do! I just want to meet and hold our little girl so bad!! What do you girls think?? I don't go back to the doctor until Wednesday. No contractions today, and only a couple BH.. Still haven't lost my plug that I've noticed, but was 1cm dilated and 70% effaced at my last appt.

I'm going crazy waiting! Especially with all these pinching cervix pain and soreness I'm now experiencing!! Ahh!

Last edited by lisamarie0023; March 18th, 2013 at 04:31 AM.
March 17th, 2013, 10:49 PM
aussie_mama22's Avatar Brooke
Send a message via AIM to aussie_mama22
Im sorry to say Ive been getting those pains for a week now :-(
I hope she comes soon for you.

Thankyou *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 17th, 2013, 10:49 PM
aussie_mama22's Avatar Brooke
Send a message via AIM to aussie_mama22
Im sorry to say Ive been getting those pains for a week now :-(
I hope she comes soon for you.

Thankyou *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 18th, 2013, 12:50 AM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My little girl was very active when I first started getting contrax. I never noticed the loss of my mucous plug either. I was 1.5cm and she was very high according to my midwife at my last appt (on a tues), I went into labor that thursday and she was born fri. morning.

It can all happen without warning, that's how my labors are.

I hope you get to hold your sweet little girl very soon!!

March 18th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Veteran
I've had similar feelings for weeks as well, but last night was so so much more intense. But, I'm still pregnant lol. Hopefully I'll be more dilated on Wednesday or ill go into labor before then. I'm so beyound ready!
March 18th, 2013, 04:52 PM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really hope you go soon girl!

March 19th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Veteran
I'm stilllllllll pregnant! Ahhh! I can't wait for my dr. Appt tomorrow. I'm hoping she'll do a sweep and that it will get this show on the road. Going crazy!! And stuck in the house today due to yet another snow storm. Ahh! Going crazy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search