It's ALMOST...

Forum: March 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Irish_Wristwatch
  • 1 Post By sweet.hun

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 02:10 PM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
April! Who all is still pregnant? How are all the babies doing?

March 29th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
i cant believe its almost april already! Our little man is doing good, i still cant believe hes here though, and hes growing way to fast for my liking
JLNichols07 likes this.

March 29th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Storm122's Avatar Super Mommy
Still pregnant, 9 days over due. Won't induce til April Really hoping he comes by Easter!
March 29th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Veteran
My little girl is doing good. It is hard to believe she is here and she is almost a month.
March 29th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Super Mommy
My baby girl is doing great and growing really fast. She skipped newborn clothes and most of her 0-3 months clothes are too small. Makes me want to cry sometimes lol.
March 29th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Veteran
Baby boy's doing well, still tiny at over a month old but picking up the ounces slowly He's spending more time awake which is fun! Big brother and sister are practically smothering him with love so that is great, and I feel like I'm finally getting back in the swing of our schedules!

March 30th, 2013, 10:20 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Rylie is doing well. Have some concerns about her having either gas or reflux, or maybe a bit of both but we have her 2 week checkup on Monday so I'll ask then. Still a momma's girl...sleeps on my chest every night. Everything we have tried just doesn't work, even the carseat.
KtKuKi likes this.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
March 30th, 2013, 10:34 AM
fidelis18's Avatar Due March 3, 2013
My little man is doing great! He is so big now. We find out on Monday how much he weighs now.

March 30th, 2013, 01:51 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cooper is getting so big. He's at least 10lbs now and not even 3 weeks yet. He eats like crazy though. We started giving him a pacifier bc otherwise he wants to nurse every half hour!

March 30th, 2013, 02:09 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KtKuKi View Post
Cooper is getting so big. He's at least 10lbs now and not even 3 weeks yet. He eats like crazy though. We started giving him a pacifier bc otherwise he wants to nurse every half hour!
What pacifier are you using? Rylie won't take Tommee Tippee or Gumdrop pacis. Not sure what else to try with her...

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
April 2nd, 2013, 11:02 PM
Mrs.Storm's Avatar New mommy
Our Arrow is doing great, nursing well and has started sleeping a bit more through the night. Not through the whole night yet though! Cloth diapering is pretty fun so far, i hope I stick with it. I can see why disposables are so popular though. However they seem to give Arrow a rash more easily than cloth. Have to use powder every time I use a disposable. (have some from the baby shower)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search