52 weeks of organizing challenge

Forum: Housekeeping, Home Decor, and Organization

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Would you be interedted in doing a 52 weeks of organizing challenge?
No, not interested 0 0%
Yes, but lets wait until April and have that as our focus 4 100.00%
Yes, let's start now on top of our monthly featured room 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Housekeeping, Home Decor, and Organization LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2012, 08:26 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was looking around for some good sites that had to do with cleaning, organization or home decorating and came across this site where they had done a 52 weeks of organization challenge. (52 Weeks of Organizing : I'm an Organizing Junkie) They did it in 2011, but it has been left up to use any other year. I was wondering if a 52 week cleaning challenge would be something you would be interested in and when you would be interested in starting it. (If you wanted to do this on top of our our monthly featured room or to wait until April and focus on this rather than a featured room)

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 1st, 2012, 05:30 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
What wait how did I get here? The extent of my cleaning is a brief swish and swipe in the bathroom...

March 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I'm undecided. I think it's a good idea, but I'm not sure I'd keep up with it.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
March 2nd, 2012, 11:00 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
I am undecided too. I can't keep up with my current schedule let alone, add another one

March 3rd, 2012, 11:40 AM
MusicMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would like to try.... I was MIA last month but I'm going to try to get over to this board more often

March 15th, 2012, 01:10 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After giving this a lot of thought, I think I will make a subforum for the 52 weeks of organization challenge and anyone that would like to try it can keep track of their progress there. I will also post weekly reminders on the main board about doing our 52 weeks of organization challenge for the week. I think this would be easiest as we will all be working on different projects. I will continue to do a room of the month as the main focus on the main board.

So anyone that would like to join me for the 52 weeks of cleaning challenge is more than welcome to! We will be starting the 52 week challenge on April 1st! Hope to see you in the subforum!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search