We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
- Went to Lowe's to get what I needed for my project
- Finished the next step of my project
- Made the kids take naps & took a nap myself
- Emailed some photo places because I want to get reprints
- Laundry, dishes, etc
Next thing to do will be make dinner. I did most of my cleaning yesterday so today was sort of a rest day.
Edit to add: cleaned poopy Pull-Ups... ugh, when will this kid learn??!!
* stocked up on stuff at Costco
* Vacuumed our downstairs (I even moved furniture in the living room to vacuum underneath)
* Picked up our office (still needs some work)
* Sanitized our countertops in the kitchen
* Did dishes/some laundry/etc
Today I want to...
* Organize one shelf in my office
* Clean my desk
* Scan in my parents' wedding album and create a digital book
* Catch up on laundry
* Clean our bathroom