Holiday check in

Forum: Housekeeping, Home Decor, and Organization

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Housekeeping, Home Decor, and Organization LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2012, 02:32 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone's holiday season going? Staying busy? Do you have all your holiday decorating done? All your gifts bought/made? Wrapped? Food planned (if you have to make any for the holidays)?

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

December 14th, 2012, 09:51 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Holiday season is going well! I got all but 2 or 3 cards mailed out. I am done decorating, but wish I could do more. (next year)

I have to finish gift shopping for my sister/her husband, my brother/his wife, SIL/her husband, 3 nephews and 1 niece, my parents and DH's parents.

Nothing is wrapped yet.

We dont have a big meal at our house, but go to the inlaws and have mexican food. I need to find a dish to make for that. Then we go to my sister's house for my family party and we have the normal traditional food there.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
December 14th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Going pretty good here. Christmas cards are all sent out. Decorating done. I still need to get a couple gift cards and then I'll be done. I started doing a little wrapping...lots more to do. We're having Christmas at our house. We'll be making lasagna dinner. That's on Christmas Eve. On Christmas we're making fettucini alfredo and my mom's coming over to eat with us.

December 15th, 2012, 12:09 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone's holiday season going? Staying busy? Do you have all your holiday decorating done? All your gifts bought/made? Wrapped? Food planned (if you have to make any for the holidays)?

It has been way too busy here this year. I never remember a holiday season being this busy! We didn't do Christmas cards this year. Supposed to put up the tree and decorate tonight (if my kids are good anyway). I have most of my gifts bought and are waiting on them to arrive (did most of my shopping online). I still need to get gifts for 4 of the kids (cousins and cousins kids), but I'm thinking I might actually just give them cash. I also need to get a couple more things for my dad and stocking stuffers for my DH and kids. Oh...and 3 sets of grandparents. Nothing is wrapped yet. Don't have anything planned for food yet. Need to decide what I am taking to each of the 3 Christmases we are going to and let everyone else know so that we don't have multiple of the same dish.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

December 15th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole

Everything is going well here. I don't have my decorating done yet, because we cleaned off the mantel and we have no decorations for it. All of my gifts are bought. All of my gifts were wrapped until i went to the dollar store to buy stocking stuffers. We are doing pizza Christmas Eve, not sure if that will be Sam's pizza, Walmart pizza or Pizza Hut. Christmas day I am not sure what we are doing. I am leaning towards snacking instead of cooking. New Years Eve I think we are sleeping through. it will be about 3 more years before that is a big deal for our children.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search