help/suggestions for a disorderly homemaker :P

Forum: Housekeeping, Home Decor, and Organization

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Housekeeping, Home Decor, and Organization LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2014, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I will admit it. I'm a horrible housewife! In the past, I used the excuse that I was working 40 hours and then coming home to 6 children and it's hard to keep up. (it really really was!)
But, I'm only working 10 hours a week now. The kids are out of school for the summer. My house is a disaster. Every single room needs care. Every single room requires purging, just some more than others. I also have a back log of clothes that are out of size for the kids and need to get rid of them. I could really use the money so I'd like to do a rummage but my DH would prefer I "just get the out!".
With the kids out for the summer and wanting to be outside all the time, I'm finding it hard to juggle things to get done in the house with my normal cleaning duties and the children wanting to be outside a lot (I have a 2 yr old and a child with autism(runner) and we live along a busy busy street in an apartment. no fenced in yard!

Anyone have suggestions that may work? When do you do your housework?
How many hours a week do you typically spend outside with your kiddos??

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

I Love Yoli ! Ask Me Why!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search