Doing better

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RUNNER25
  • 1 Post By Pinkapple

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Healthy Mamas LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After today, I will have exercised 4x this week. I need to up it to at least 5x. When I went to the doctor this week, I was up 10 pounds this month. I also saw the dreaded 200 pounds. I swore I would NEVER see that number again after I lost all that weight. I imagined myself (if I were to ever get pregnant again, and I obviously did) starting around 150. My lowest weight was 146. Then I would only get up to 180 at the most. Well, I gained back about 25 pounds in a year...stress, depression, not sure? So, I know I will have to go over 200 pounds since I'm already there, but I don't want to go too much higher. Anyway, that doc's appt was a wake up call, so now I am determined to do MUCH better!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

November 11th, 2012, 11:33 AM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good for you for trying! I've been doing well with my exercising too, but I wish I could do it more often. It's really hard to fit it in with work & kids, so I know how you feel!

Then I went and made these chocolate covered peanut butter crunch balls and, well, there goes my eating!
Amy B. likes this.

November 14th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Pinkapple's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkapple
I'm in a very similar situation! I've already gained about 25 pounds with this pregnancy, on top of already gaining about 15 over the past year due to life changes. I was around 200 about 2 years ago and managed to lose down to a healthy weight. Now I'm all the way up to 168 again, and only halfway through my pregnancy.

I, too, have started working out, but only mild exercises like prenatal yoga and walking. I've also started eating "clean" (or as clean as possible), although I had a minor fast-food slip up yesterday. :/
Amy B. likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search