i dont have a due date....

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i dont have a due date. he said he dose not want to give me one till 18 weeks because i could go up and down a weeek. so he said if i needed something to go bye go bye april 4th because its half way threw the first week of april when i would be due around.has anyone else been told this? i just said ok a smiled lol

i forgot to add that im so so so lost. he used the april 4th due date to give me an idea of how fare along i am he said 5 weeks 3 to 4 days everywhere online says im sue april first and only 5 weeks nothing makes seance but he showed me on his wheel thing. so how can i be farther along but with a father away due date? i give up will just say first week in April dn wait it out i guess lol

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

Last edited by audiesmommy; July 31st, 2012 at 10:14 AM.
July 31st, 2012, 11:18 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
I just don't get him.

I can get using a week since DD's are at best, a guess. But to not give one til 18 weeks? After the first trimested US are unreliable for dating pregnancies. So I'm guessing thats when your US is?

And his math is hinky... I'm guessing around april 4th for my dd and everything tells me I am 4w5d preggo.
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
July 31st, 2012, 11:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i dont get it ether i have a sono tomorrow because i had an ectopic and they want to make sure this baby is in the right place. then one again in a few weeks to see the heart beat. i dont get it but they are watching me closely so im happy about that i guess ill just be happy for everything my doctors doing for me now and how he got my progesterone covered bye my insurance when they said no way they will never cover and for the extra sonos and stuff. i guess if him waiting to place a due date till farther along is the werst and weridist thing he has done to me then im all good

July 31st, 2012, 11:49 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW Totally don't understand that. I have never been told that or even heard of anyone being told that.

Check out the due date calendar JM has.
I used that and it was pretty accurate.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

July 31st, 2012, 12:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
the only other reason i can think of is that with audie and with the miscarriage i went back and forth with dates every sono so maby he looked at my history and said why do i even bother. i asked the nurce when i was leaving she just said go with it thers nothing wrong with u or the baby right now so a due date dose not matter just no within the first week of april u will have a baby . after my sono tomorrow im going to use the date she gives me to get a pregnancy tracker and go with it lol i need to focus on getting threw the first trimester without a m/c

July 31st, 2012, 03:27 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that's odd, hopefully you'll get a better idea after tomorrow's U/S of how far along you are
August 1st, 2012, 10:07 AM
Gray Sea's Avatar I love Disneyland
It's weird.
But, you're due in April, therefor you belong here!
hehehe...

Let's see how it works out, tho! (with the due date!)

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my spooky siggy
August 7th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiesmommy View Post
i dont have a due date. he said he dose not want to give me one till 18 weeks because i could go up and down a weeek. so he said if i needed something to go bye go bye april 4th because its half way threw the first week of april when i would be due around.has anyone else been told this? i just said ok a smiled lol

i forgot to add that im so so so lost. he used the april 4th due date to give me an idea of how fare along i am he said 5 weeks 3 to 4 days everywhere online says im sue april first and only 5 weeks nothing makes seance but he showed me on his wheel thing. so how can i be farther along but with a father away due date? i give up will just say first week in April dn wait it out i guess lol
Well THAT'S weird! I always thought that the further along you get, the harder it is to judge it.

If I go by my conception date (which I'm almost sure of, but not 100%), I'm due April 7th. If I go by my LMP, then it's April 5th (I think). I guess we'll see what the doctor says when I get in to see him. Or her. I just remember my due date with Kaylee, my oldest, that one changed like 3 or 4 times. I switched doctors too, so that probably had something to do with it.

I saw further down that you're praying to make it without a MC, so I'm praying for you big time! That's a scary thought, and I hope it never becomes a concern, and that you have a happy and healthy baby It always makes me sad (and angry) to know that there are some Mommies that want babies so badly they'd go through anything in the world to get one, while there are others who use abortion for birth control. That's way too sad.

*Belly Rubs and GL Vibes your way!!*

- Carrie Anne

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search