weather

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so hows the weather treating you in early pregnancy?

in buffalo it was in the higher 90s yesterday my dd wanted to go to the park but i just couldnt it was to hot and i felt so winded so fast i cant enplane it to a 2 yr old so i just kepted destracting her. i dont no why the heat got to me so bad yesterday. im ready for fall! hot coco grilled cheese and tomato soup kinda weather

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

August 4th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I live in south jersey, and the weather has been SO hot this summer. Besides our 9-5 jobs, we also run our farm, and I have not been out there the last week helping. I feel really bad about that, but the heat just makes me feel sick now and I feel like I am going to pass out. I know what you mean about feeling winded. Like you, I am so ready for fall
August 4th, 2012, 09:35 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
I live in NM and normally our summers are really hot, but it hasn't been that bad this year. High 90s or Low 100s. Today is about 98, not too bad

My DS also likes to go to the park and play outside in the back yard, but I just try to do that kind of stuff in the mornings or evenings with him!

August 4th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seri0uslyc0nfused View Post
I live in NM and normally our summers are really hot, but it hasn't been that bad this year. High 90s or Low 100s. Today is about 98, not too bad

My DS also likes to go to the park and play outside in the back yard, but I just try to do that kind of stuff in the mornings or evenings with him!
we took a night time walk last night she thought it was the coolist thing ever i was just happy the sun was gone for the day so i was not dieing lol

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

August 4th, 2012, 10:30 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I live in NE Arkansas so we're in the 90's-100's. I only go out in early morning and for short periods of time.

August 4th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's hot here,so we usually hang out in the pool or go to the beach

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search