New!!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 06:26 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Good morning ladies!
I guess it's time for me to join in with you guys.
I found out I was pregnant last week. I took my firs test on Thursday, it was a blue dye test and very very faint. I took another one with FMU on Friday morning and it looked negative to me. So BF went and bought a three pack of digis. I took one Friday afternoon, and it came up within a couple minutes "Pregnant". I took another one Friday night (still in shock) and right away "Pregnant", and then one more Saturday morning (just because we did't want to leave any sticks not peed on) and of course again, "Pregnant".
This pregnancy was definitely a surprise. We did not plan it, though we also did not take a lot of precautions to prevent it either. But regardless, we are happy. It's a BABY, no matter how unplanned it was. And we are excited.

The reason I took a test last Thursday was because I had spent the entire day throwing up with a headache. Now, that isn't wholy uncommon for me. But normally when I am throwing up from a headache it is a migraine. This was just a bad headache and I couldn't keep a thing down. I also could not remember when my last period had been so I couldn't remember if I was late or not. I thought I'd take a test, see it was negative, and then sleep off the headache. Nope!
So far I haven't had a LOT of pregnancy symptoms. Just the normal sore bbs, constant fatigue, bloating (every time I eat or drink anything) and then this morning the real "morning sickness" is starting to kick in. I haven't thrown up yet, but I have been sipping water and trying to keep it down. UGH. That is ONE part of pregnancy I haven't missed.
I have 2 sons already from my first marriage. One is 5 and the other will be 4 in just a couple months.

Well, I guess that is enough about me. I look forward to getting to know you all in here and I am so excited about spending the next 9 months together.

August 6th, 2012, 06:48 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
Hi!! Welcome and congratulations! Can't wait to get to know you!

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 6th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!

Hello! Congrats How far along do you think you are?

We were trying but we did not expect it to happen so quick! This was our 2nd cycle trying but 1st cycle trying with OPK and once I kept getting positives we were DTD like crazy and now here I am, 4 weeks pregnant tomorrow!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 6th, 2012, 07:24 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
Congrats and welcome!!!!

August 6th, 2012, 07:39 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Thanks girls.

I am thinking I am about 4 1/2 weeks along, maybe a little more? I have not been to the dr yet but since I was not keeping track of my periods, I dont quite remember when my last one was. And since I am just NOW having symptoms, I would think it between the 4-5 week mark. I am hoping to get into the dr soon to get "confirmation" and a more solid EDD.

August 6th, 2012, 08:06 AM
MamaFish's Avatar Swimming Upstream
Congratulations and welcome!

dd SK (13.5)
dd AB (11)

ds TJ (9)
ds SR (6.5)

dd LG (4)
edd @ June 14
August 6th, 2012, 08:32 AM
~*Mandy*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!

*Thank you *Sharon* for my amazing siggy!*

August 6th, 2012, 08:35 AM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
thats kind of wjat happened to us we weren't really trying yet but we didn't prevent we were going to try in a month or so and we def didn't expect it to happen so fast
August 6th, 2012, 08:52 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats.

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

August 6th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yay! welcome!!

*thank you*Kiliki*

August 7th, 2012, 08:54 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Congrats and welcome!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search