Obsession - can't stop POAS!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Someone needs to restrain me the next time I go to the bathroom with a stick ...

I cannot stop. My lines are getting darker, not lighter yet I still feel like I need to keep checking. I am sooooo scared something is going to go wrong. I know I'm young & in prime baby-making age, been taking the Folic Acid since I stopped the BCP in May to rebuild my uterine lining ... I'm not overweight, I'm healthy, my SO is healthy ... why do I keep thinking something is going to go wrong????

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 6th, 2012, 07:36 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
I too am a POAS addict and my husband hates it..lol He just doesn't get it. But I did do a digital yesterday and it said pregnant so I think I am good for now. I am having my first beta drawn today so that will be my new indication on how things are going.

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 6th, 2012, 07:40 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
Oh don't worry, that is totally normal I think! LOL. I will POAS until I run out of HPT. I think I have like 10-15 tests left (ICs of course) and one Digi that I will try on Thursday, the day I will be officially "late".

August 6th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i ran out of test after 2 or i would of done thing lol . its normal and once u hear your hcg is going up and you see the baby you wil be fine. my df had to yell at my not to google things! thats my werst thing is i think what if then google it lol still do it somethings when he is a work lol

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

August 6th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol I just did a digital and a FRER yesterday morning. i actually went out and bought FRERs! but I just wanted to check ONE more time. DH thinks i'm a weirdo!

*thank you*Kiliki*

August 6th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Ugh, it's annoying this obsession!

I just got back from the dr who made me pee in a cup (hello, I've been doing this all weekend!) and they used the dip stick like I have at home, that I've been getting positive's on, light positives, but positives. I'm getting darker ones on the FRER. The nurse says "it was light which means you're newly pregnant" and I'm like "duh, I'll only be 4 weeks tomorrow!!"

Since this is my first and I'm in otherwise perfect health, they don't want to do blood. Should I push for it?

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search