My body as no idea what it wants

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *Anya*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish I had a dollar for everytime I opened the fridge or pantry tonight. My body has no idea what it wants, lol. I am hungry, but I am not at the same time. I want something to eat, but everything I look at just turns me off. I made a bowl of popcorn, but ended up tossing most of it peice by piece to my dog, he loves popcorn. I ordered food from a place down the road, took one bite and put it in the fridge. I took chicken out to thaw this morning, and when I got home, I didn't even bother cooking it because I could not stand the thought of eating it. I made a bowl of cereal, ate one bite, and tossed the rest. Now I have just been roaming the kitchen, looking at the same things over and over again. Anyone else feel like this? I want to get a good healthy meal in before I go to bed, but I don't think it's going to happen. My DH just keeps looking at me like I am insane, he doesn't get it, lol
August 6th, 2012, 08:45 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yup! usually I can stomach toast (with nothing on it) so it's a staple for me while during these early weeks. Most days I can handle salad with just vinegar and olive oil (dressings make me gag) right now I'm eating pretzel sticks with almond butter. Find something small to munch on and once you kill that hunger feeling food will be less repulsive, but don't overdo it either, learned that the hard way last time lol.
Elly M. likes this.
August 6th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Super Mommy
Ummmmm today I had 8 pieces of cinnamon toast. Nice.
August 6th, 2012, 09:44 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that keeps happening to me i crave something and it is so good for like two bites then i have to throow it out or i just puke . . . fun stuff
August 6th, 2012, 11:24 PM
~*Mandy*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not feeling sick but deifnitely the same way nothing sounds good. I am trying to come up with a grocercy list too ugh fun times! Not that I have to eat everything but I at least have to prepare it.

*Thank you *Sharon* for my amazing siggy!*

August 7th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Veteran
Yes, this is me exactly!!! I know I'm pregnant when I don't even want ice cream I just stare in the fridge/cabinets and walk away with nothing. Last time around I could just tell my DH to fend for himself but this time around I have to get food for my one year old and that is proving difficult ha!

August 7th, 2012, 05:34 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
That's how I have been too. I'll crave something,but when I get it I don't want it. Even now trying to eat breakfast...blah. I feel more sick than anything.

August 7th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
OMG I feel hungry constantly!

I ended up with a banana and a glass of skim milk before bed last night ... the milk tasted sooooooooo good, better than any other glass of milk I've ever drank before ... LOL

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
I am doing the same thing but I am constantly eating. I'm startving but nothing sounds good. I went in to the store for some cold juice and come out wth cranberry juice, orange juice, bottled water and cheeto puffs. I had the cheetos and the cranberry juice together and then came home and snacked on spinach dip. Then had fish and french fries and dried cranberries. Then after I cleaned the kitchen I fried a green tomato and ate the whole thing. I can sit here and say absolutely nothing sounds good to eat, but I am STARVING and if I were in front of some food, I'd devour it.

August 7th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Veteran
Same here! I feel hungry all the time, but then I stare at all the cupboards thinking "no...no...not that..." It's crazy. And when I'm not exhausted and craving sleep, I'm so restless, like I just want to wander off and walk a couple miles. Weird.
August 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Bayamount
omg im so glad im not alone!!! my family keeps laughing at the way i want then dont
August 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Veteran
Totally me!! First I sit and think about what I might want for a while, then I go into the kitchen for what I thought I might want, only to not want it anymore. Then I stand there and look at what other things I have and don't end up with anything, only to go back and sit down and rethink about what I want. Finally I just end up eating something but never end up finishing it. Worst part for me is when my kids ask me what they can have, then I have to think about a bunch of food that sounds horrible to me! I have started to get a bunch of easy microwave stuff my kids can make on their own so I can avoid the kitchen.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search