anyone else getting strange boob behavior?

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seri0uslyc0nfused

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 10:53 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay so my boobs have been hurting so bad i want to scream they were just sore now i have to have an ice pack them and they are growing . . . a lot

I am generally a b cup i have some c bras so i put that on we now i am about to split that so like in 3 days i have gone up 2 cup sizes i don't think my boobs grew with my son just swelled up when i breastfed but they were fuller not bigger and now they just keep growing . . .

I gueess i will get some large sports bras? this is a little weird to me kinda cool but weird
August 7th, 2012, 03:04 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Mine have been sore too. I'm hoping that doesn't indicate that they're going to grow like mad. I'm already an E cup >.<
August 7th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Veteran
Mine hurt pretty bad also, I notice when I take my bra off at night they are really veiny (sp) Extremely dark blue veins everywhere! Here is a story I will never forget! When I was pregnant with my son, my boobs grew so much! I started at a DD and couldn't find a bra that would fit once they started growing. So I was about 30 weeks pregnant I'm guessing and I'm sitting in the Lane Bryant dressing room (because they have the most amazing bra's) and I'm crying because none of the bra's there would fit me except the ones that I'm pretty sure my 80 year old grandma wouldn't even wear! My dh had to come into the dressing room to console me, He still won't let me live that down!

August 7th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Mine are killing me too. Ugh. I REALLY don't want to upsize - I'm already a DD. This is killer for me. It makes DH happy though haha.

The Canadian Homeschooler - Resources for Canadian Homeschooling families.
Learning Titus 2 - my family & review blog
August 7th, 2012, 06:44 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
My first pregnancy was like that. I went from a C cup to a DD in a quick amount of time which is kind of funny to see. They don't hurt this time.

August 7th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Mine are def sore - especially when I take my bra off & let them hang free!! Going to invest in some sports bras sooner than later.

I'm a C currently, hoping not to go up too much as bras are stupid expensive!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 7th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my DS, I went from a small B to a DD. This past week I went from a B to a C already. Good thing at the time I was a manager for Victorias Secret, that saved me a lot of money, lol. I will be buying bras at target this weekend
August 7th, 2012, 07:49 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
I went from a small B to a D when I was pregnant with my DS. Now I'm a large C, small D...and they are sad LOL. I wear a nursing sports bra to bed and it helps SOOOOO much with them hurting. It's tight enough to give me support, but stretchy enough not to make my heartburn worse, or be uncomfortable. They still hurt a lot during the day, but I really think having them confined at night helps too.
dyeanotherday likes this.

August 7th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
I'm actually shocked that mine don't hurt! I had a lot of pain with Amelia, and a lot of swelling. But so far no pain(please keep up, I dont wanna nurse through pain again yet!!)

And the areola are starting to change colour
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search