Showing???

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2012, 06:00 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Ok ladies, is anyone else showing already? I am a fairly petite girl, but I didn't think at 5 weeks(ish) I'd be showing already!?!? And I can't tell if I'm just bloated (probably) or what but there's a definite pooch. I know I'm not farther along than about 5 weeks for several reasons.....when my ex-bf & I broke up I had 2 periods between then & now. My current BF (and baby daddy lol) and I have been together for 6 weeks & I had a period before him & while we were dating. Also, the first test I took last week was sooo faint, you could tell I had tested super early. So I know I am not like 2 or 3 months along. But my belly is already pooching out!!! Maybe it's because this is my third baby & my body is just like "here we go again, better just go ahead & assume the position" or if I am just really bloated since I have been eating like a cow the past two weeks!?!
Any advice or similar experiences?? I have my first dr appt tomorrow and then my ultrasound will be about a week after that to confirm EDD.

Thanks ladies!!

August 7th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Oh my.....what if it's multiples? Lol sorry, I may or may not be freaking out. My brain is on overload. But seriously, every single time I eat or drink ANYTHING I get all bloaty & pooched out. At 4 1/2 weeks? I guess I just need some reassurance. And I realize I won't know anything until I get that ultrasound. But seriously, freaking myself out. Someone please tell me this is normal??

August 7th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I am 4 weeks and I am def. bloated all day every day, it's gross. I feel like I look like I'm showing ... but I know I'm not ... I'm just bloated.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 7th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Jeanie915's Avatar Hallie's Mommy
It's probably bloating. I'm the same way and I'm not petite. By the end of the day I "look" pregnant from all the bloating. And it is VERY normal!

August 7th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Super Mommy
I am 4 weeks and by the end of the day my belly is really hard and I look about 3 or 4 months along.
August 7th, 2012, 06:45 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
I am sure a lot is bloat. You would be surprised how bloated you get! I took my five week picture yesterday after eating a huge burrito so I am blaming the small bump on that..lol

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 7th, 2012, 06:46 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
Yeah, like the other girls said. It's likely just bloating!!

August 7th, 2012, 07:10 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Just bloating which is normal. Right now baby is the size of an apple seed.

August 7th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Thanks ladies. I just needed to know ok not the only one. My mom saw me this morning getting ready for work & started freaking out about twins. Lol

August 7th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i look like i drank a keg of beer lol they say im 119lbs i look like 140 lol

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

August 7th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommywannabe View Post
Thanks ladies. I just needed to know ok not the only one. My mom saw me this morning getting ready for work & started freaking out about twins. Lol
And this is what I get for posting while walking through the building that my dr is in. I meant to say "I just needed to know I'm not the only one." My main concern was that when my mom saw my poochy stomach she said "Are you SURE you're only around 4-5 weeks?" And yes, I AM sure. But the bloating is not helping my nerves. HAHAHA. I am so excited about this baby. Hoping there is only 1 in there. I did start showing early with both of my boys, my second of course started showing a lot sooner because my first was only 6 months old when I got pregnant with the second so my body just bounced back into pregnancy form. HAHA. But this one, just seems to be wanting to take over already. And I'm totally ok with that, I just wanted to make sure you guys were experiencing the same thing.

August 7th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping its just bloat lol. But i feel like some of my jeans already feel tigheter! ***!

*thank you*Kiliki*

August 7th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11eleven View Post
I'm hoping its just bloat lol. But i feel like some of my jeans already feel tigheter! ***!

Oh definitely! I had commented to BF early last week that I needed to STOP snacking because my pants were getting tight. We had gone down to the pool and I had marks on my hips from my dress pants that I had worn to work that day and I said "See! See this!! You have GOT to stop buying Zebra Cakes!" hahaha. Little did I know......

August 7th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
I agree to the bloating, I have been very bloated since about 4 weeks. I even had a bruise on my belly from my pants, those obviously were a bit tight around that area. As far as actually showing, I showed early with #1, but the rest took some times with the latest one being #4, I am pretty small framed and he still didn't pop out until closer to my edd.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
August 7th, 2012, 11:34 AM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm starting to show and i know mine isn't bloating because it isn't my full stomach i have a little round pooch in the middle like a 6 inch round spot and it hurts to sit straight up lean over my knees bend over or try to suck it in . . . i should take a picture i just don't know how to upload

my rear has expanded to . . . i got into a nasty fight with some skinny jeans yesterday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search