Qotd 8/7/12

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2012, 08:56 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
Will you be finding out the sex of the baby?

Will you do anything fun to find out or find out at the actual ultrasound?

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 7th, 2012, 09:01 AM
We want to find out, if we can. When we really wanted to know with #3, they couldn't get him to co-operate haha.

I believe that rules require the ultrasound tech to tell our caregiver who will tell us then.

The Canadian Homeschooler - Resources for Canadian Homeschooling families.
Learning Titus 2 - my family & review blog
August 7th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
Yes we will find out the gender. It would drive me CRAZY not knowing lol!!
August 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Will you be finding out the sex of the baby? yes! well as long as the baby lets me

Will you do anything fun to find out or find out at the actual ultrasound? nope just wait for the sono lady to say its a ... lol it will be over an hour into my sono befor i no since i have to have an anomaly scan it was the longest hour and 30min of my life with audei!. then i cryed because it was a girl and i was so hapy lol

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

August 7th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm definitely finding out as SOON AS POSSIBLE! Those of you on Team Green have my respect, because I could never do it! Last time we just told everyone through text/FB but this time I was thinking about doing a gender reveal party.

*thank you*Kiliki*

August 7th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Veteran
We aren't sure yet. We found out with my DS but part of me thinks it would be cool to be team green.... My DH says it's up to me so I guess I'll have to decide I think if we do find out we'll just find out at the ultrasound.

August 7th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Karilynn6's Avatar Proud first time Mommy!
I would love to find out as soon as possible. Ideally, I'd like the sono tech to write the sex down on paper and put it in an envelope so that my DH & I can open it at a nice dinner together.
August 7th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Veteran
I am definitly finding out the sex of the baby, as soon as the doctor will tell me. how far along do you usually need to be?
August 7th, 2012, 10:21 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
We will find out for sure. I am a planner and I need to know what to buy and what not.

We want to do a gender reveal party with the balloons in a box but we are looking at November so it might be to chilly. If that is the case then we will just find out at the ultrasound.

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 7th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
Nope, team green over here. We found out with ds even though I knew he was boy I just needed to show dh I was right lol. We had a gender reveal party for our children with my mom and bff on skype and dh's family on the phone. This time it will be a surprise and dh will announce it when he carries the baby to the family.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
August 7th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Will you be finding out the sex of the baby? As soon as possible!! I cannot see myself waiting to find out, I'm too **** impatient!

Will you do anything fun to find out or find out at the actual ultrasound? I'll just wait until the ultrasound then announce it after

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 7th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Super Mommy
We are absolutely finding out. To tell my in-laws I will have a little cake made with the sex of the baby on it and have it delivered to the table at dinner. My mom we will call, she lives in MA and this is her 4th grandbaby and she is super negative so a phone call is fine! I can't wait!
August 7th, 2012, 10:51 AM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WE will be finding out though i am pretty sure i am having a boy now . . . i dunno if it is one or two boys lol but i don't think i am having a girl at all

I am thinking since it will be right around the end of November i might tell everyone at Christmas
August 7th, 2012, 11:34 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Originally I wasn't going to find out and they were, but now i'm thinking about seeing if they'd like to do the cake gender reveal. My friend did one on Saturday and it brought tears to my eyes watching her cut the cake and see she was having a girl.

August 7th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Jeanie915's Avatar Hallie's Mommy
We will be finding out. Nothing exciting to reveal.

August 7th, 2012, 11:42 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I hope we're not finding out!

I never knew with my first 3. Last time, my husband really wanted to find out, and I didn't, but it didn't matter because at every ultrasound, up until just a little over a week before I delivered, she wouldn't cooperate. We found out just over a week ahead of time. My husband had been saying all along that he knew it was another girl. However, a few weeks after she was born, he said we shouldn't have found out. I think he would have liked the surprise. :-)
August 7th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We will likely find out. I totally admire those of you on team green but I will be really curious. We won't do any special reveal.
August 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM
chrisnd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wil be finding out
Nothing exciting, just having the US tech tell us!
August 8th, 2012, 10:54 AM
MamaFish's Avatar Swimming Upstream
I don't want to know. I've never known and never had an ultrasound.

dd SK (13.5)
dd AB (11)

ds TJ (9)
ds SR (6.5)

dd LG (4)
edd @ June 14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search